Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Major issue regarding shipping labels / sellers hub

So keep in mind I'm a new seller and hope to continue to be a seller, but from the looks of it I think my reputation is either about to take a big hit, or just get ruined all together. I'm turning to the eBay community for any kind of help / advice /...

Incorrect address

So when I click submit on order I realize I forgot to put the lot number so today is the eta.... so wat do I need to do

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants a return after 30 days

Just wanted opinions from other sellers about this return a buyer started, even though I know what the solution is. The buyer requested a return saying that the dvd/vhs player wasn't working right, but it's been more than 30 days since they bought it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Question about shipping sports cards

HI, Can someone tell me what's the quickest and safest way to ship sports cards. In a top loader. I know there is the standard shipping option for cards but what type of envelope? Padded small bubble mailer? For maximum protection and cheap enough to...

Ship Internationally with No Label Printer

Okay so I just sold something via EBay international standard delivery going to Canada.. (I’m in the US) I don’t print my labels out yet I just hand write all addresses. I’m a fairly new seller and saw videos on shipping internationally and apparentl...

Resolved! product selling

hello ebay,                   how can I add shipping ?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Over inflated shipping charges

Why are so many “Sellers” using huge over inflated shipping costs? Are they doing this to mislead buyers, and skirting more profits on an item? These practices are wrong ! Lets be real! In some cases the shipping is 3x or 4x!!

Resolved! Help

I received a message, the account was blocked ..?But that's not the case. How should I act to get everything in order ..? I do not have any debts ..It is very important for me to cooperate with you and please help me to be in order ...How can I do it...

Resolved! QR code for eBay labels, literally made me LOL

Today I got an eBay message about the QR code for eBay labels. So I open it and start reading... just about spit out my mouthful of sandwich, (lunch time) trying not to laugh out loud, when I read the part that says, "... your carrier will print and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors