Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer paid less than what i paid for shipping

I sold today to a buyer and when I got ready to print my label for shipping his shipping rate was $12.10. I paid 19.25. All the right information was entered on my end weight/ flat rate large box. Can someone shed some light on why I lost money on sh...

Bought item never arrived

FRUSTRATEDTrying to follow the “help and contact” function has led me round and round in circles.Is this eBay’s trick for buyers to give up and write off the purchase ? It’s absolutely over the top.I am writing off eBay . The order number for my item...

FedEx shipping on eBay is a bad idea

As a seller, I ran into multiple problems with FedEx 2-day Express label purchased on eBay: Warning - Seller is not the Shipper as far as FedEx is concerned if you purchased your label on eBay Other issues:-------------------------------------1) Lack...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 7 helpful

Package picked up, tracking won't update!

Hello! I've been selling just a few of my things for about a year now. I haven't had any trouble so far, and have been mostly using usps and having them pick up my packages with the regular mail to ship out. I had a buyer win an auction on an item of...

Ebay incorrectly calculating shipping

guys - I'm selling a pretty common product and ebay calculated $5.30 for shipping between 2 neighboring states but their own shipping calculator has the cheapest rate being usps priority for this 4lb box at $8.50 Is it common for ebay to make such mi...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

who pays for items that get trapped in the shipping carrier ?

I have tried searching for this answer but have had no luck. I don't really know what tag to use for the search. Note: I am neither the seller or the buyer in this story. here's what happened. First, The seller ships the item via Fedex or whoever. Th...

Global Shipping Program - Question

Just sold my first item internationally. I thought that I checked off for the "global shipping program" to be the shipping option but I do not see it. The buyer has paid, money has cleared. Is there anything that I can do so that I can ship it that w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors