Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping

Help! I'm stuck! I sold an item, which was had the wrong shipping. It should have been US Media rate, instead of a flat envelope rate. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to change it. Can some one help?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping

how can a buyer pay more for shipping after they have already paid?

Resolved! Double shipping charges

I think I was charged twice for a shipping label. I purchased the label and the customer cancelled order. I initiated a refund which went through, but now I am seeing another charge for that amount on my transaction details. Unless I am reading this ...

No Seller Protection for USPS Lost Package?

I ship all items within my stated shipping time, have USPS scan all packages to ensure they are marked accepted, and while USPS has seriously declined in the last 18 months or so, packages always arrive, even when there are USPS processing delays. I ...

Fishing rerl shipping error

I want yo bid on an item the shipping is 49$from Florida. Ive bought reels from Florida and it cost around 9-13$. So I contacted the seller he says its an error. his end says11$ My ?is if I win tje bid what shipping cost will charge me 49error or the...

Missing Package

My buyer claims they never received a package I sent them containing 7 items. Tracking says the box was delivered 4 days ago. I haven’t responded yet, but in their initial message they’re demanding I send replacement items or a full refund. What’s th...

Usps awaits item

I purchased a ring from what appears to be a first time seller. Apparently usps has not received the item but tracking number is provided. It had been 3 days . I have sent 2 messages to seller asking when my item will be sent but no response. What is...

Package Delivered to wrong address

I am a buyer, with correct address on file for my orders. All other E-Bay orders were delivered to my address, except this one. This was a $300 order, and the tracking shows the items delivered to the WRONG zip code. Seller will not refund, E-Bay wil...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! A board idea I'd like to see

I realize that most people wouldn't bother to look or read, but I think eBay needs some boards by older sellers about how to ship properly, pack properly, and customer service. I am appalled at some of the pathetic shipping I receive-to the point tha...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors