cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay keeps purchasing and re-printing old shipping labels

So I have a pair of shoes that was purchased the 9th of April 2022, three weeks later on the 30th it has showed up in every single one of my purchase bulk shipping labels pages, on the previous page where it just shows all your orders ready to ship it is Not there, but once I go to print bulk labels it pops up every single time, this dang package was delivered 2 weeks ago! I've accidentally purchased the label 4 times now and had to void them as I have to manually remember to go in and remove it from the purchase bulk labels page when purchasing all of my labels that actually should be on the page and haven't been shipped yet, how do I get this old package to stop showing up every time I need to ship my packages?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

This happened to me two weeks ago with a few items that were delivered months ago and was driving me nuts. I noticed one of the items never received a delivery scan ( it went to a freight forwarder). There was a delivery attempt on a Saturday I believe, so It must have been delivered after as I never heard anything, thankfully. Check that out in case you have to file a package intercept/tracer or whatever. Mine timed out so I would have been out of luck, heck I still may be......hope not! Good luck!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Screenshot_20220430-103927_eBay~2.jpg

It's so weird, in the photo above it says at the top the package has been shipped when usually it would say it has Been delivered, and at the bottom it says the package was delivered in/at the buyers mailbox and then it shows the buyers city and state after that which I have scribbled, I don't think I've ever seen an order do that before. Even so I'm not sure why it would want me to print the label again if the item says it was shipped. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Accidentally print two labels? And void one?  My only guess from my experience is it wants you to print another label for some reason, sorry that's all I got!

A big concern for me was if I didn't remember the sale from months ago and item was still in stock I would have shipped it again.......and not got paid. 

I was tempted to reach out to buyer to check about delivery but don't want to be exposed to the hassles of a false undelivered item claim.  I was saved since I don't print from the bulk label page and do it all from the hub individually.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is happening to me.  I have 3  orders from December that show they need to be shipped.  I have tried everything to get rid of them.  I have tried everything.  Nothings working.  I tried cancelling, deleting, archiving and anything else. I keep getting an error from EBAY.  I just have to be careful not to add them into the total of shipping when I do labels.  Frustrating.   Hopefully, they'll figure it out.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This same issue started for me on Friday, 04/28 and the number of labels to watch for keeps growing.  It's well over a 100 now that we have to sort through to find actual orders that need ship out in the Awaiting Shipment tab. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply