Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wheres my refund ?

It says I got refunded for my sneakers that weren't authenticated on the 10th but the money isnt in my cash app and i didnt lock or report anything on my card for it to not be there please help

Buyer returned same product but heavily used

I need some advice from the more seasoned sellers, this is my first time dealing with this and I am unsure how to proceed. basically I sold a smart watch that was brand new and still sealed in the factory plastic. A week later the buyer requested a r...

Trading Cards EBAY Standard Envelopes Non-Machinable .20 Surcharge

I've mailed numerous cards with the New EBAY Standard Envelopes (.51) that meet all the specs ( 1oz, 5 inch envelope and less than 1/4 inch thick) but USPS send the item back with a .20 surcharge for non-machinable. Has anyone had this happen? Is my ...

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TRACKING WITH ASENDIA?

My first International shipping via 110 Internationale, Glendale Heights. Firstly it had 3 rescheduling days via Carol Stream, IL then one via Glendale Heights before back to Carol Stream. The next entry I saw was package being inspected! Next inform...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

realice una compra en el mes de diciembre y a la fecha el vendedor no me da informacion ni responde

el dia 13 de diciembre realice la compra de un ciclocoputador garmin 1030 el cual debio llegar el 23 de enero y a la fecha el vendedor no me da respuestas no me realia la devolucion de el dinero ni me dice en que estado esta mi compra y ebay tampoco ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined shipping

If I purchase multiple products on the same order from a seller in the U.K., do I have to pay the per item stated individual shipping cost, or do you combine the cost for items in the same order. If so, how is that accomplished?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

good morning. I have bought these nike for running. The delivery address is in Florida but doing the tracking on the fedex website I see that they are being sent to New York. Can you look at the destination?

Shipping buyer and seller both pay

I've read other forms about this but no one's being direct or clear about this. Why is eBay charging twice for shipping? The buyer and then we have to purchase the label.. what if we offer free shipping do we still have the shipping added on to our t...

ebay World Shipping Program stinks

I live in the US and buy from Britain. It used to be that the seller would ship directly. Now ebay has imposed a scheme. The seller ships to an ebay depot, and ebay ships to the buyer. It is stupid. I pay to ship twice. I just got a small package fro...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 4 helpful

How do you handle when package is returned "RTS" (return to sender) by USPS?

I've had a couple of Return To Sender packages returned to me. Post office shows:" Return to Sender. Unclaimed (or no such number). Unable to forward" When this occurs, I notify the buyer who typically then asks me to ship the item again. Because I a...

Delayed Shipment to Poland Cost $6000 HELP

I purchased three fur coats prior to Christmas. Upon receipt, they were not as pictured and poor quality. I requested return and items were mailed back to Poland. Fast forward after winter storms, global pandemic and war in Europe the coats laid in c...

USPS playing favorites?

I have an ebay seller account (Guy name and address). My wife has one also (Girl name and address). We each do our own thing as it relates to selling.However, I do all of the packaging and shipping for both accounts. Average about the same amount of ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors