Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay gave US address for customer in France

I sold an item to a customer with an Erlanger Kentucky address however she just texted me and said she's in France and doesn't know what that address is and where is her item. I can't find any details about the sale now on my site. Just her name and ...

eBay Confirming An International Delivery

Hello,We had a package that was delivered to Canada on Wednesday 3/8/2023 by Asendia (Canada Post) but eBay has not updated the delivery tracking information on their end. It is now Thursday 3/30/2023 with the status dated on Tuesday 3/7/2023 that an...

Delivered to Agent for final delivery

I shipped a Priority Mail package on January 2nd. On the 5th, the tracking status changed to "Delivered to agent for final delivery" and has been that way since. eBay shows the funds from the purchase as "on hold". Why hasn't the package been deliver...

Migrated to EIS, first sale went to EIS, second sale was Gsp?

I was migrated to EIS about 2 weeks ago. First international sale went through EIS… then a few days later I sold a second item. To my surprise, it sold through the GSP. Anyone else seen this? I know for a fact the second item was under EIS because yo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I I exclude sales to Puerto Rico

When I go to Account Info Account Setting > Shipping Preferences, it only brings up Exclude shipping locations; I want to exclude certain regions and can't locate this feature anywhere. If you can include the URL that would be great!! Thanks

Shipping

I purchased an item on March 23 and the listing stated shipping free shipping, and the estimate to my zip code was March 27-30. I got the notification it would arrive Mar27-30 with a tracking number. Then received a notification the next day with upd...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors