cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I send a single sports card to Canada without charging $14Card he lives in Canada I live in t

I have a buyer that bought a single Card he lives in Canada I live in the US eBay international shipping is charging $14 to send it to him. Why can’t I send a first class letter for $1.45?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do I send a single sports card to Canada without charging $14Card he lives in Canada I live in t

Go ahead -- but there will no tracking.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Why not give the buyer the choice of paying the $14?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I send small orders of stamps to Canada everyday for $1.45

When the $$ amount gets high enough to be worrisome,   Then the $14.00 comes into play.

Figure how much risk you're willing to take and also,   You don't get dinged on your 

metrics if you send to Canada without tracking.    Just be sure you mark each

order "As shipped"  in seller hub.   

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@frogtownrips wrote:

I have a buyer that bought a single Card he lives in Canada I live in the US eBay international shipping is charging $14 to send it to him. Why can’t I send a first class letter for $1.45?

Well, first, where are you getting this $14.00 from. I can ship a package up to 8 ounces from the US to Canada WITH TRACKING for $9.49.

If that is too much then, yes, just send it as a standard letter without tracking.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Why?

It shows that because eBay International Standard Delivery was to service offered in the listing 🙂

Message 6 of 6
latest reply