Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

USE GREAT DETAIL WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM!

I have been a member of ebay for over 7 years and have never had a problem with a return until recently. I purchased a dress and what came was most def NOT the dress in the picture or discription. Not even a name brand, just a cheap, very used knock ...

SCAMMED

Didn't receive an item. I got scammed. It is eBay policy that it is the seller's responsibility to ship the item to the address on the eBay Order details page or the PayPal Transaction Details page.According to the Post Office, the seller contacted t...

Global Shipping Program Scam

Ebay’s Global Shipping Program is new, and is a scam. Ebay has conned sellers into believing The Global Shipping Program is good for sellers and foreign buyers. It is not. It is a money grab that puts money into the hands of a third-party shipper. To...

Resolved! tracking

I bought a preamp and piezo from Hong Kong abought 4 or 5 days ago and am tracking it through MS China but it is like it hasn't even started shipping yet.The due date to be here in Indiana is the 20th of january. Should I be concerned or how long doe...

Customer returned using incorrect return excuses

As a BMW dealer, we sell only brand new Genuine BMW factory parts. Anyone who is familiar with BMW as a franchise knows that defective parts out of the box from BMW is an extremely rare occurance. You're more likely to find a part in a box with minor...

What to do when a dispute is stalled?

I opened a case for not as described item, went through all the steps, and Ebay took it over for final resolution. It says we will contact owner for information how to return your item. And it just ends there, and has been sitting like that for a mon...

customer submitted a Wrong item claim

likely customer didnt know how to install my item so he submitted a return claim for wrong item stated that i sold him plexi glass which was impossible as i dont deal in that material. i reply to the case asking for photos of the item and fitment iss...

Purchased USPS labels through ebay and status not available even though scanned

I purchased 7 usps labels yesterday and all of the items were scanned today. Status is not available on 3 of them. No pre-shipment info sent or anything. It's as if it never happened and the packages are on their way. Anyone else experienced this?

Resolved! Brother laser & Issues printing quality....

i have a brother laser printer...the simplest one.been happy so far.am on my second cartridge which is pretty new; not even 4 months and probably hardly printed 200 pages (most are ebay shipping labels and receipts).this issue never happened with the...

Ebay calculator dramatically undercharged shipping

Just sold an item, ebay charged the buyer $27 for shipping when the actual cost to ship was $53. I guess I entered something wrong or don't understand how ebay shipping calculator works. What did I need to do to get the right shipping charged? I had ...

Item returned to sender, my address was correct

3 eBay items I bought from Hong Kong (shipped in 1 package--a total of $56 with free shipping) were returned to sender by the post office. The seller told me it had been returned to him. The seller asked me for $8 more to ship it back to me. I asked ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost dinged...ugh

What is wrong with people? Almost all my items go first class. I don't charge handling. If I make a mistake it is always in the buyer's favor. I've even upgraded a few from Parcel to Priority. All that and my shipping cost DSR is at 4.6.

Note 5 is not working

Hi , My selleres user id: sangvbui item number is 291844038884 I purchased a note 5 from sangvbui in August 2016. It is not connecting to TMobile carrier now. I have been informed by TMobile customer people that it is locked at account level yesterda...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors