Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Reporting an obvious scammer when a ridiculous shipping estimate is preventing starting a claim?

So here's the deal, I purchased two items on January 13th from the same Chinese seller, who left feedback but never marked the items as shipped/provided a tracking number & won't respond to messages. At the time I purchased the items, the seller's fe...

Return Postage refusal by buyer

could anyone offer advice regarding a buyer who needs to return an item to me (as I vey innocently made an error on the description - as was asked to sell something on behalf of someone else and I was given incorrect information) I have absolutely ag...

Resolved! Where ismy parcell

Good day I ordered goods and the date states between 27 June and 13 July how do you deliver via courier or postoffice

Resolved! The buyer requested a return on an empty package

I sold set of 6 books, but the buyer told me, that "he received an empty envelope with a sticker indicating that the post office received my package unsealed without contents". He didn't attach pictures to the case, just sent me on email.I called to ...

Resolved! Seller is refusing to honor refund of return shipping cost.

Hi!I bought a keyboard to a seller and when arrived it was kind of faulty. The backspace key doesn't work as intended or at least not as good as I liked. Let's say that I had to press twice to be able to delete anything. I proceed to ask for a return...

How can I track "International Global Shipping"

I have ordered something from US and it's going to ship to Hong Kong. The International Global shipping number is UPAAB000000220853269 but I cannot search it via USPS. Is there any other way that I can search and track the shipping?

Crazy delivery?

OK. So I ordered an item, specifically, becasue it is located in my town, thinking it will be a fast delivery. 2 days processing, 2 days going a state away about 500 miles. 3 more days to get FOUR states away! 1,000 miles from here! No expected deliv...

Package research case disappeared??

I recently bought an item for $90 and it was stuck at a sorting facility for 2+ days. So, i emailed usps and wanted to know what was happening. I never got a reply, but when i checked ebay's shipping update it said :"PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CREATED" a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return with broken item

Hi, I sold a new pair of earrings with good condition, but buyer said it was broken and need a refund. I think it's impossible broken during shipping, because buyer took a picture, and it showed the box was in good shape except the earring inside was...

Resolved! best way to send a large lens?

What is the best method of sending a large 600mm Nikon lens?UPS? FED EX? or USPS?Im concerned about damage of the fragile item.I sent a few other large telephotos in the regular USPS, and they did ok.But this is much larger and more valuable than the...

Buyer bought a gift card from me 2 mos ago, now says it's invalid, wants a refund which I don't offe

Ok, what would you do. I do not accept returns. I sold a $50 gift card mid may to a restaurant chain which I had called the number listed on the back to verify it had the full face value available. Buyer contacted me says the card is "invalid" and wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems

I want to tell you that I did not get any product from a party eight-drive and my money has not returned yet, which indicates the lack of credibility of the site

Resolved! How would you handle this situation?

I bought a crochet handmade dog sweater. Sent the exact measurements to the seller. Told her my dog is a doxie mix, and is long like a doxie. I sent her these measurementsNeck = 10 (snug measurement)Gerth = 16" (just behind the front legs - snug)Leng...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Order Cancelled / Wrong Address

hello all, please excuse if this is a repeat post. a buyer has opened a not recieved request on an item from me. checked the tracking & it looks like the item is on its way back to me as undeliverable. messaged the tracking & shipping add, to the buy...

Buyer claims fake on t-shirts....

I just had a case opened last night on some tees I sold in a lot (2 for $20 w/free shipping). The buyer claims these aren't real, because they have these same brand tees (SMET t-shirts in a L) and these tees, "fit like a kid's, or a woman's small". N...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors