Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Local Pickup

If I sell a $1000.00 item as Buy It Now for local pickup, customer purchases it and I arrange for him to pay cash upon receipt of item - and customer does not follow through, am I assessed a final value fee of $100.00 even though sale was never compl...

I may be receiving an unfair negative feedback...what can I do?

I recently sold a cheap guitar strap. It was packed securely in a small box and shipped within 24 hrs. to the home address the buyer provided. Today I received an irate message informing me that it had not been received. When he went to the post offi...

Resolved! Combined shipping now means one tracking number and one pkg not two.What to do about the second trac

A customer purchased from me Saturday and then purchased again the next night.I combined in to one package but now I have two tracking numbers for the two seperate purchases.How do I remove the number that is not needed or inform Ebay that both packa...

New work days and cut-off time options

I find out that ebay's about have new workd days and cut off time options:http://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2017spring/shipping-tools.html#m17-1-tb1 It's very similar to their current cut off time option, but they give us an option t...

Fraud seller

Dear All!I ordered on the 28th June 2017 from the UK. Item was marked as shipped the same day. It has not arrived up until now.Please see our messaging below: Jul. 18The seller sent a messageComments RZ271494137GB apologies for previous reply it was ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/SendMessage" on this server.

Hi, I'm trying to reply to a seller's message regarding a return, but I can't seem to reply to the message without getting an error that says: You don't have permission to access "http://www.ebay.com/rtn/Return/SendMessage" on this server. Reference ...

Return tracking info?

I sent a person a return label thru ebay but I can't seem to find the tracking for it so I know when to expect it. Anyone know where I look to see it? Doesn't seem to say anything under return details.

Seller requests ebay for help and what they do ... "case closed without seller resolution"? LOL

My buyer opened a return request which was immediately accepted and I received back the item. I tried many times to issue him refund through ebay but the page was giving me soem error message. So I contacted ebay myself and opened a case to resolve t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I sent replacement but return still open and paypal holding payment

I have a question that I can't seem to find answer to...Sold and shipped 2 glass pyrex dishes with lids. One lid broke in transit and buyer opened not as described return. Asked for full refund or replacement. I happened to have an extra lid and repl...

Charged for a shiping label???

Got a shipping label from seller and it directs me to paypal and I have to agree to charges....what charges??? Seem to be stuck.

Resolved! Local Pickup - Ebay fee

How does Ebay collect their 10% final fee on a cash only local pickup?

Shipping from UK to Latvia via Economy Int'l Postage

Hi, Is Economy Int'l Postage from UK to Latvia trackable ? I asked reseller after "thanking him for shipping what is my tracking number"He said, "you are using Economy Int'l postage"This was the chat I send to him and this was his selly answer. few w...

Delayed shipping

hI!6 weeks back, I purchased something. Ever since, whenever I tried to track my order, it has been saying "In-Transit" to detsnation in Kuwait.What do i do?

Resolved! International First Class Shipping Letter

Why is it when I quote a customer a price using "letter" and the sell the item, and then go to ship, I can't use it. I am forced to use "Package" at a higher cost. Am I doing something wrong?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors