Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ground Advantage VS Bubble Mailer

Sent my first Ground Advantages off and was wondering. When bubble mailers went first class package there were some tears and damaged envelopes. Sometimes the dreaded plastic envelope with the Post Office note. May have to switch to cardboard boxes. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Ebay International Shipping Program and Print on Demand

Hi all, I've been selling print on demand items as well as a bunch of my own stuff on Ebay for a few years now, and now I am trying to set up the international shipping to take advantage of the new program. However, with the print on demand items the...

free shipping

ebay better get their stuff working better or I am listing somewhere else. Tried for 20 minutes and never could find the free shipping for a listing I was starting. There are many others having the same problem. I finally listed shipping at 1$ and th...

Buyer claim new item was defective after 30 days

Buyer brought a new comforter blanket set from me and after 30 days I got message from her claiming the comforter set shreds lint after wash. Can buyer request a refund or leave a negative feedback after 30 days ever tho when she received the item wa...

UPS account number for ebay account.

This question has been asked many times and has never been answered. I have an approved claim number from UPS regarding a lost package. They fully admit they lost the package. When I go to submit my documentation, they want an account number. After s...

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake DHL website - Shipping Scam - Tracking Number Scam

FAKE DHL WEBSITE: https://scamsfraud.com/fake-website/mydhli/ca-en/home.html In this particular instance, the fraudster replicated the DHL website through a relatively straightforward process taking approximately three minutes to complete. Subsequent...

BEWARE!! actual shipping label cost is much higher than price ebay calculator gives

BEWARE!! Since at least January 2021 when I noticed this on my sales with 1st Class USPS large envelope postage, the ebay calculator will give you the price, say $1.76 on the item. If Buyer pays shipping on the item, they pay that amount. However, wh...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 4 helpful

Signature Requirement On A EIS Transaction, When Is It Met?

Yesterday I sold an item through the EIS program that incurred eBay's mandatory signature on delivery requirement (the order total was over $750.00) and I'm curious how this requirement works on EIS transactions. Mainly what I'd like to know is: 1. W...

internationa shipping

Ebay should not automatically enroll me in **bleep**. What the **bleep**!! OPT IN NOT OUT!! that's just bull**bleep**.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't update excluded shipping locations

@wastingtime101 Can you take a look at this thread and let us know what you think is going on? Thanks!https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/Can-t-update-excluded-shipping-locations/m-p/33925620#M489592

User avatar by Visionary
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Open 2023!!

Attention, all eBay sellers! Registration is now live for eBay Open 2023 It’s time to soar at the largest seller event of the year—happening September 26–29. Get ready to connect, learn, and celebrate with the seller community, both virtually and in ...

open2023.jpg

Resolved! Confused Newbie to EIS program: Revising listings to EIS (remove Exclusions) on BINs & Auctions

Hello fellow sellers! So I received an email saying I am now eligible to sell in the EIS program. However , it did not "take" automatically because all of my shipping policies had all Counties checked-off as Excluded. I watched the vids and stuff to ...

Will eBay authenticaters give me a tracking number?

I just bought a used pair of shoes on eBay that are eligible for authentication. The seller hasn’t shipped it for 4 days then took down the post. eBay said it would arrive August 17th but will it still get authenticated and does it provide a tracking...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLERS BEWARE: DON'T buy any type postage bought through Ebay

I sold an item on Ebay for under $100 and purchased the UPS label through Ebay and UPS lost the package. I reimbursed the buyer and UPS paid the claim to Ebay as I filed a 3rd party claim because I purchase the UPS label through Ebay. I have been wai...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors