Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If I decline a seller's partial refund, what happens next? Can I still return for a full refund?

So I bought a toy on ebay and it's missing pieces, not as described in the seller's descriptions. Even with the partial refund, the toy is useless without the additional pieces. If I decline the seller's partial refund, can I still return this for a ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scanned at post office 4 hours ago...not tracking yet

I brought 2 packages with eBay USPS labels to the post office today because one was large, a snowboard, and I didn't want to leave it for my carrier to deal with. The clerk scanned both labels in front of me. I got a receipt. Both aren't tracking yet...

Change reason for return

Hi! I recently returned an item to a seller and when I called to start teh return it was marked as defective. The item is not defective, it just doesn't fit what I needed it to and the seller asked me to change the reason for the return so it doesn't...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Tracking Errors

Dropped 20 packages off. USPS scanned almost half of them as 'picked up by individual'. So, now I have about 10 people asking me why their packages were picked up by someone in the middle of nowhere, TN. Advice? Solutions? Thanks.

Item Refused, Buyer wants to ship to different address

Recently I had an item that I sold returned to me. The tracking information indicated that the item was refused. The buyer opened an INR case, and when I told her what happened she was not familiar with the address that the package was sent to and as...

Seller doesn't ship an item and doesn't answer to my messages

Hi, i have ordered an item (New Fashion Women Warm Slim Thick Parka Overcoat Long Winter Outwear Coat Jacket, item number 263226244381) from luigi1927it on 27th of September. The seller already took the money although he didnt ship the item yet. I ha...

first time using GSP help

first time buying using GSP. bought two items from different seller.both sent and delivered to Erlanger KY at same time.one package immediately got new tracking while the other didn't get any new tracking and got status "Delivered". is it normal thin...

Shoes worn for 5 WEEKS and buyer claims NAD/damaged... wise to ignore until escalation?

I sold a pair of shoes over 5 weeks ago. These were high quality, barely worn athletic shoes. The buyer claims the glue separated somewhere on a shoe. They are requesting half the money back. Let's say they are not lying and there was a separation on...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller shipping information

I just sold a computer through ebay and it has been paid. I got a message through ebay asking me to please ship to another address becuase the person said they were out of town for a couple of months. They gave me a completely different name and addr...

Return Shipping

Hi, I recently decided to free an item as a buyer. The item just didn't fit. Nothing wrong with the description or package. I put in for a return and they acepted it. When I was filing out the return form it there was a note at the bottom saying it w...

marisantoyocampo

As I see where my order, since 24 / August is not updated, it is more than a month and I need it

shipping cost

what do do about shipping cost, price is always lower then quoted costing me out of pocket. Always enter EXACT WEIGHT AND DIM MEASUERMENTS still way to low when I go to post office to ship. what can I do getting tierd of losing money

Buyer wants me to combine shipping but I have been burned on this before. What should i do?

Twice I have combined shipping and the buyer has reported me as not received item. So i end up sending a refund for one of the items. This buyer is asking me to combine 2 items. What should I do? is there anyway to protect myself from them saying the...

bulk shipping keeps freezing? is it cause i want insurance?

I've tried 3 times today to combine two orders on the bulk shipping page and add insurance, and then I keep a yellow bar that says "processing 1 of 1 shipping labels" and nothing happens... this time finally a page popped up that says "We're having t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors