Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Out of curiosity...

When you're shipping items to buyers, do you put your full name on the return address part of the label? Just wondering. Is there a reason for or against it?!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

delayed shipping by usps

is anyone else having problems with usps delayed shipping. i ship almost instantly, and now i'm getting complaints that buyers packages are "in transit to destination",with no other information, and are up to 2 weeks late. ebay says it's my job to de...

Getting Scammed on return

I bought an abu garcia reel that was stated in pristine condition. It arrived and when disassembled there were parts broken and warped. I bought replacement parts and sent pics of broken pieces to seller with price of replacements. He offered me half...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Smells & SNAD cases

I have someone who has opened a snad case stating "the item smells like smoke". I do not smoke. I also keep my items offsite, so smoking it not an issue with me.Here is my question. I never claim smoke free home because 95% of my items are second han...

How important is Saturday shipping really?

I've been selling on eBay for 16 years and I am a smallish though constant power seller. I have always shipped Saturday and if orders started to pile up on Sunday, I worked that day also. So it's 24/7. I'm tired of it and feeling burned out but I wan...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says the package they received from me was empty.

Hey Guys, So today a buyer messaged me about an item they purchased. It was a beauty item, and it was a spray, containing alcohol, so I had to ship it ground shipping via USPS Parcel Select and not air for safety and regulations.Buyer told me they re...

PACKAGE IS BEING HELD FOR A FUTURE DELIVERY DATE. / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED

The seller sent me the wrong item so I put a return label that was given to me by the seller on the package and I shipped the package back to New York via UPS. The item arrived there yesterday and when I tracked the item it says, " PACKAGE IS BEING H...

Non Responsive seller

I placed my order as a visitor and then decided to open an account. I need to make an exchange but when corresponding with seller am getting "out of the office" response. This has been going on too long and I have 4 items which I need to get exchange...

Why my parcel was sent back to the seller?

I have a parcel with the tracking number: RM924300004CN. I dont why it was sent back to China although It came Viet Nam. I contacted the seller and he said he will inquire the china post. Can anyone tell me some reason? You can check my tracking numb...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller posted item AFTER asked for a refund.

I bought an item on the 1st Oct 17. The item description contained this message: "I am sick and tired of people buying and not paying, please read the description before purchasing. Item taken as seen - no refunds." I can sympathise with this feeling...

Estimated delivery date wrong

Hello! I just wanted to share my experience. I just bought an item from Ebay from a Chinese seller (in China). There was nothing wrong with the item and I saw that the seller shipped the item on the same day as I made the payment. The estimated deliv...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors