Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Shipping through UPS

I just used UPS for the first time. Their web gui didn't have package listings for the packages sold at at the UPS store. (other than express packs) So, I just used custom packaging. I think I ended up paying a bit more than neccesary for my shipment...

Resolved! New Seller Advice needed: Buyer claims damage, does not want to return item

I'm a relatively new seller that has started running into a few issues. I'm selling some collectibles for my in-laws.1- I have listed that I don't ship internationally. A buyer purchased something, had it shipped to a location in the USA, and then ap...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! for Local pickup only item, buyer doesn't response after paid

For Local pickup only item, buyer doesn't response after paid.I have tried to reach buyer via email(paypal provided) or ebay message and no luck here.What can I do?How long shall I wait before cancel this transaction and refund buyer?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please help! Buyer fraud/harrassment/Scam?????

Thank you for reading in advance as this is a longer post but I need advice and help.On 11/30/2017, I sold a Roman Bust Statue (Poly resin) for $40.00. On 12/7/2017, buyer opened and INR case with the following message:(Hello, Hurrican Hugo and Irma ...

Resolved! Return Request

I sold a set of 3 juice reamers to a buyer. They all fit together stacked inside each other for easy storage. That's the way I shipped them. She filed a return request saying she only received the one large reamer. I answered the return request as we...

un articulo no recibido y pagado

compre dos articulos nunca lleagron el vendedor dijo por correo que los habia enviado nuevamente pero tampoco llegaron ahora ebay por mas de 30 dias no hay devolucion ,quie me devuelve ahora mi dinero

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yikes, I blew it, what now

Well, in a feeble effort to retain my top rated status, I listed a bunch of postcards, hoping to get a flurry of sales(ha!) I sold one, yahoo. I thought I could just throw a couple stamps on it. I completely forgot about the tracking requirement. So ...

When an item is sold where can I find buyer's shipping address?

I am new to this obviously. I have sold a few items and now I want to take the item to be priced for shipping and I cannot find a shipping address for the buyer. I thought it might be in the "Item sold" emails I received after the auction but I do no...

Buyer filing a return claim

My buyer indicated that the shipment was damaged. I have been working with the shipping company for three weeks now. I would rather just issue a refund and have the buyer return the items. Can I do that as a seller?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! WRONG ADDRESS

I PAID 167.90 FOR SOME RUGS I ORDERED OFF EBAY,, I NEVER RECEIVED THEM, EBAY SAIID THEY WERE DELIVERED TO DAYTON OHIO,, AND I LIVE IN S.C.,, THEY WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY, THE SELLER SAID THEY SHIPPED TO ADDRESS THAT THEY HAD,, IM REALLY MAD AND FRUS...

Seller Fraud

Bought 14 K gold necklace....had kinks in it as it was so thin.....asked for refund....said I would get refund in full....I mailed it back they got it last Friday.....got an email from Ebay today saying I got my refund....guess what? no refunding...I...

Question about free USPS pickup

I have been shipping pretty much exclusively USPS First Class Package service through Ebay for about a year. When I print the labels, there is a place to ask for free pickup, which I have been doing with no problem up until yesterday. I received a ca...

Why is my USPS package stuck at JFK Airport?

As the title says. The item is stuck a JFK without further notice. It has been shipped on 27/09 and it reached JFK at 05/10. And there's no update at all ever since. What should I do? I want the item. Here's the tracking number: UA926484654USDATE & T...

Set tax table for Canada

Hi, I am a Turkish seller on eBay.com. How do I set custom taxes for Canada or another country?I went to My eBay > Account > Site Preferences to edit Tax Table but I can only edit tax rates for states of USA. Any help would be great. Thank you. Regar...

Seller refuses to give refund

Hello, I am at a loss. I bought a dress November 14th and it was supposed to be delivered "Estimated delivery: Fri. Nov. 24 - Thu. Dec. 14" once the 14th hit I contacted the seller who told me just wait another week. It will be there. A week rolls ar...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors