Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 6 helpful

Fake item with a fake location

I purchased a Gucci bag purportedly located in California and it was a big mistake. All the signs were there, but the price was so good and I wanted it so much that I ignored them all. The seller is new and has no feedback and the item description sc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

A thought on shipping goods.

Over in Ring One, Selling, I've seen a couple of threads about empty boxes outbound and returns. So, I was thinking... I use a few USPS Priority Flat Rate Boxes. The USPS receipt shows flat rate box but the weight is not listed as long as it's under ...

What Are Grounds for Reporting Buyer for Exploiting the Money Back Guarantee?

I sold a pair of earrings that the buyer received on November 18, 2017. They sent me a return request today saying that the earrings didn't match the pictures or descriptions and that something was wrong with the rhinestones. This flaw was clearly no...

mother may i

would it be permissible to revamp a usps flat rate box and make it smaller?.............done a lot of crazy,but i aint done that.,.,lol

Actual Shipping with USPS is more than ebay charged to buyer

After the new year, I have had a couple transactions where the shipping charged to the Buyer is less than the amount charged by USPS. Now, before you knee-jerk and say that I made a mistake let me be clear:THE AMOUNT EBAY CHARGED ISN'T EVEN AN OPTION...

Просмотр ВСЕЙ истории моих покупок

Подскажите пожалуйста, как просмотреть ВСЮ историю покупок на EBAY? Исчезает та история, срок доставки покупок по которой истёк. Я много заказываю и хочу видеть всю историю, т.к. знаю, что получила не все товары, срок доставки которых истёк.

Utilized Ebay's provided Return USPS Shipping Label, Returned package was lost in mail

Hello, I've had a month of frustration with the USPS regarding them losing my package. Last month, I bought a phone through Ebay and the buying process was smooth, phone came to me ahead of the scheduled delivery. However, I found a better deal on an...

Buyer wants a refund after having item for weeks

Hello, I have been selling on ebay for a few years now and this is the first time someone wants to return an item. I sold the item on 12/12/17, however the buyer didn't pay until 12/15/17. I shipped immediately so it got to the buyer on 12/19/17. Now...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International Package Claim NOT Received..

Buyer opened a case 'item not received' 74 days after I shipped it. My interpretation of ebay policy for an international 'item not received' is that a buyer can report it no later than the 30th day after payment date or estimated delivery date. Is t...

Damaged Item Returns & eBay Shipping Insurance.

My buyer received my item damaged & partially missing (it looks like USPS played football with the box). I puchased shipping insurance through eBay. I have spoken to eBay twice & my buyer has spoken to them once all with different answers. I have acc...

Shipping

Will sell an item that currently has the wrong weight( About 1-2 Ounches off). Can I change the weight of the item during the process of buying the postage from eBay after the item sells?

Bought an Item, Scanned delivered, USPS Misdelivered, Package Missing, Who Wins?

Hi there, I bought an item on around the 27th of December, and it showed delivered to a mailbox on the 30th. No package was delivered to my address. I contacted a USPS worker via Reddit on the same day and found that the carrier scanned it delivered,...

USPS Scan Sheet

Since January 2nd is anyone seeing any type of issue with the scan sheet that is generated when using Ebay labels? USPS scanning the sheet as normal but 2 days later some of the items on that scan sheet are not showing a scan or showing a scan midnig...

Resolved! Seller refuses to refund without explanation

This is my first time having any issues with my ebay transactions and I am hoping someone can help me. Story time: I bought a Sony Pulse Headset in NEW condition as a Christmas present for a friend. To our surprise, when my friend opened the gift it ...

Shipping through UPS

I just used UPS for the first time. Their web gui didn't have package listings for the packages sold at at the UPS store. (other than express packs) So, I just used custom packaging. I think I ended up paying a bit more than neccesary for my shipment...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors