Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A website for lost or stolen packages

After the many diatribes I have written about USPS mail carrier refusing to scan my packages when she picks them up now, even though she used to and the fact this failure to scan has caused me to lose my first package as a new seller I have come up w...

alternatives to fedex smartpost

Does anyone know what to do to combat fedex shipping smartpost huge price increase? I see a lot of business have not changed there pricing much and I am guessing its because they have negotiaged pricing and it desn't hurt them much. This kills the li...

Resolved! How can I change the ship/handling time on my listings?

Right now I have a one business day shipping time on my listings. However, since the USPS is deciding NOT to scan packages in a timely manner and I am getting dings for late shipping (as are many people), I want to change my time to 2 or 3 days. I am...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Accidentally clicked "allow a return"?

I sold an item that was damaged in shipment. Luckily it was insured and I was reimbursed by the USPS.I don't need the buyer to return the item, he can keep it, I don't want to pay for return shipping.Unfortunately Ebay says they "automatically" sent ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping multiples to same buyer

I need som helpful advice.Many times buyers order multiple items separately because the "add to cart" is confusing to them.When I ship all in one box and save buyer shipping charge I am punished buy ebay for not shipping the second package. When I co...

Resolved! Seller refunded, but not through ebay's returns process; via PayPals 'Friends and Family' option...?

My seller never shipped, even up to the last day of the delivery window, so I asked to cancel the transaction. They verbally said they would, but then dragged their feet on the refund. I ended up asking eBay to step in, and the seller responded today...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping Info Received (China Post)

I have a parcel (phone), coming from China, shipping to Ontario, Canada. The Seller sent the parcel on July 2, 2017 using China Post. He gave me a tracking number aswell. I tried to track this number on multiple occasions, and zilch, no info. And the...

Tell me this doesn't stink

On 1/22 I sold a Long John style set, they are fleece lined. I have 2 separate listings, 1 for the tops and 1 for the bottoms. So people can mix and match sizes. This person bought top & bottom, 2 orders.On the 1/27 she put in a return for the bottom...

Item received with missing parts

I have received the item I ordered, but with missing parts.I have contacted the seller for this, and he informed me that he already shipped the missing items to me and he provided me with USPS tracking number, but unfortunately I did not receive them...

International shipping to country I know nothing about

I recently posted a video card for sale. As I'm in Canada I allowed shipping worldwide as I thought I had no problem shipping to anyone willing to pay the postage. Then I receive a bid from a user with no feedback from Khazakstan. As I know nothing a...

Frustrated with slow USPS entering packages into tracking system

I live outside of Houston. I took a Priority Mail package to the Post Office on Monday and put it in their "self serve" bin an hour before they said the bin would be "picked up". When I checked the tracking number this weekend to see why it had not a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same Song: Item not as described.

I am so annoyed right now, I cannot think straight. I purchased some shoes from a seller, but the shoes are not new in box as described. In fact, one looks like it was stored under some bricks and has a scuff where the leather is peeling at the front...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

goodtops165

I am waiting your answer

Resolved! Are USPS Shipping Label Fees Charged Separately from Monthly Invoice?

I checked my invoices in the months when I purchased FedEx and USPS shipping labels and noticed that there are only FedEx shipping label fees, whereas USPS shipping label fees do not appear to be there. Does eBay charge for USPS shipping labels separ...

Shipping question

How do you add the envelope bubblewraps dimension onto your listing on the shipping option, everytime i try to just put 2 sets of dimension for example 6 x 9 inches it cancels it and says theres no shipping option for my entry.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors