Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller's Responsibility when Buyer Gave Wrong Address...and When PO Employee Steals Package

Not having a good month here. Two issues: I have a very nice buyer; PO said package was delivered, but it wasn't - she checked with her neighbors and the post office for misdelivery. Seems that she and her neighbors have a lot of missing packages (my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay's Return Policy

I am wondering about Ebay’s return policy, more specifically if I buy an item charged to my debit card and then return it, will the refund put the money back into my debit card account or will it be refunded to my ebay account? Thanks

USPS Shipping Rates are Changing and eBay Has Negotiated Discounts For You

Ebay says they have negotiated discounts. The discount is the same if you buy postage directly from USPS online or thru Paypal directly .. why the big deal? Can't we get a better rate than the standard discount USPS give anyone buying postage online?

Amazon Launching Delivery Service - Competes With UPS and Fedex

I'm curious what you guys think. As of now Amazon is launching a pilot program for Amazon sellers only. I'm happy there may be a new delivery service to undercut UPS and Fedex. If this service works out, do you think ebay may offer this to its seller...

Has anyone had a buyer use an international shipper other than GSP and then request a return?

I have a situation in which I sent an item to a US address and the next thing I know, an international buyer files a not as described (broken) claim with Paypal when it reaches his residence and requests a return. Paypal has essentially told me that ...

Customer Complaints About Shipping Cost Increases

Are you other sellers getting complaints from customers (or potential customers) about the shipping cost increases? I've received several emails from potential buyers who are irrate because of the shipping cost. I sell china and collectibles. I remov...

Something doesn't look right

I sold a game in mint condition about a week ago. Today I received a message from the buyer saying that the game arrived damaged, The buyer even provided pictures of said damage game. But when I look at the pictures the damage to the package, game an...

How to ask for refund for multiple items with the same items number in the same unreceived order

Hi,I ordered several items (specifically 3/8 sockets) from a seller, all had the same item number - the listing had a drop down list - I bought several items from the list.I did not receive them yet after the end of estimated delivery.I wanted ro req...

sent wrong item, buyer returned it, then I sent correct item

So, I sent the wrong item. Before I realized the buyer wanted me to send the correct item, I approved his return request. He now has the right item, I have the wrong item, but I now have an open return transaction and it looks like need to refund the...

shipping charges

Is ebay in the regular practice of allowing sellers top list free shipping and then let them charge for shipping? I have found this on several different items.

Making an exception to no International shipping.

I usually only ship through the GSP but have a request for multiple items (clothing) from Australia. What sort of hoops will I have to jump through as far as printing label, ebay, etc to make this sale. Will I be able to print out ebay label or go th...

Item reads delivery status not updated, what to do?

Like the title says, I ordered something through ebay, and it was doing fine until it read "delivery status not updated" on February 1st. People told me to wait on it, and I've been doing that until now. But I'm kind of worried now that it's been lik...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Shipping Labels

I am selling a single lot containing two items, but I need to ship each separately in its own box. What do I enter for package dimensions and weight on the listing, and how do I go about telling Ebay that I want to print two shipping labels, one for ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Tracking number on 2 items shows status of Unconfirmed

I shipped two separate packages 2 days ago for items I sold and the tracking status for both shows as Unconfirmed. I tried entering both tracking numbers directly into THE USPS site and they both say the information is unavailable. Both were shipped ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors