cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay's Return Policy

I am wondering about Ebay’s return policy, more specifically if I buy an item charged to my debit card and then return it, will the refund put the money back into my debit card account or will it be refunded to my ebay account? Thanks   

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Ebay's Return Policy

Yes, refunds always go back to the original funding source.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Ebay's Return Policy

Yes, refunds always go back to the original funding source.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ebay's Return Policy

Okay this is great news. Thank you very much. It was just that one time when i paid for an amazon item and returned it, the refund money went into my amazon account. I just needed to make sure for ebay before buying. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Ebay's Return Policy

@seaharri_89 eBay doesn’t handle payments so nothing ever goes to your eBay account. For now PayPal is the primary payment processors and refunds go through PayPal & PayPal credits it back to the original funding source. Debit, gift  & credit card payments go back to the card, bank account payments go to your PayPal balance. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ebay's Return Policy

It was just that one time when i paid for an amazon item and returned it, the refund money went into my amazon account.

I don't think it's a problem any more, but some banks did not allow refunds on debit transactions.  The refund should go back to your debit card account on eBay or Amazon purchases, though it takes days to show up.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply