Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Received my first SNAD Case

I have received my first SNAD case today. Item # 323105324374. The buyer did not contact/message me first, but instead opened up a case against me. The buyer said in the return request, "There is no description regarding the material of the bottle. M...

Fedex weighs package wrong. Consequences?

Not an Ebay deal but I was returning the core for rebuilt auto part. Seller sent me the Fedex label and I dropped it off at Fedex. Weighs about 70 pounds. The scale was set to kilograms and it showed 34.2 kg but the receipt I got has it at 34.2 lbs. ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Does poor packaging warrant negative feedback?

I ordered a $700 camera lens and it arrived packaged in a box that was too small for it and had only the carrying case and a plastic bag as protection. I haven't tested it yet because i don't have the proper equipment at the moment, but assuming that...

Advice Before Shipping

I just sold an xbox through auction. The buyer paid immediately after I sent the invoice. I will be shipping it tomorrow since the post office is already closed in my area. The buyer just signed up for eBay minutes before the auction ended so they ob...

Buyer have same address but different zip code!

Is it safe to ship it? New buyer with same exact address name but zip code is different and when i enter both address all point to the address on ebay purchase not paypal.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with the return-process with Chinese small items seller

Hey. I purchased few $4 items and then received wrong items. I asked to return the items to the seller and provided pictures of the items I received. Seller approved RMA. What next? I cannot find any way to contact the seller for him to provide shipp...

Indiana to NJ in 1 hour ?

I bought an item from a seller who listed the item's location as Fort Lee, New Jersey. When I enter the tracking number he gave me at USPS.com, I see March 22, 2018, 11:42 am Arrived at USPS Regional Facility KEARNY NJ DISTRIBUTION CENTER --- March 2...

Buyer Requested Refund - No decline option

So I have a fixed price listing here. A buyer bought all 5 of one option (Spinefists). He has now opened a claim saying the listing was for Devourers, and was shipped Spinefists. I am attaching a photo showing he *ordered* 5 spinefists (which is 100%...

spinefist2.png

Single Postcard Sales

Does anyone besides me think it wrong to have to add a 1.05 to a single postcard sale just so ebay can have their precious tracking number.I would call this screwing the customer or aren,t we susposed to give a hoot about that.On a sale that is usual...

Global Shipping Program swapped and sent wrong items to two Italy buyers. Please help!

My buyer contacted me today and informed me that the Global Shipping Program Sent him the wrong item. I had on March 12th shipped two action figures to Italy to two totally different buyers. The reference numbers were very similar and were shipped in...

Resolved! Item in transit multiple times scan at same time

Has anyone ever had a item in transit multiple times and scanned at the exact same time everyday? In-TransitThe item is currently in transit to the destination as of November 3, 2017 at 9:56 am. It is on its way to SUGAR LAND, TX 77479.Tracking Histo...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Item never shipped

Hello! I bought a product at the end of September / 17. Usually my deliveries take 3 months to arrive. In November, I contacted the seller asking for the tracking code and saying that the product did not arrive. Promptly the salesman said he would se...

printing a shipping label

I have been on Ebay for nearly 20 years so I should be able to figure this out but I can't. When I sell an item and figure out the weight I want to be able to email that shipping label to a friend who is managing my ebay business while I am away. I d...

Money refund for USPS Priority Mail?

Hi, Does USPS refund money for delayed Priority Mail packages? Or is it only for Priority Mail Express? How many days of delay can be considered for money refund?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors