Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Book without CD Refund

Hi. I bought a book, and it came with no CD. The title said CD included but the listing said no.They accept returns, but am I responsible for return shipping?

Resolved! Item lost but status delivered.

Dear all,please help me what to do,I bought TV but carrier (ECHO) lost item on way, But status on ebay "delivered".Carrier send also confirmation that item lost. Seller not answer.How can I refund money?

GSP Stole a very rare family heirloom from me today!!

They said it had mercury in it and it DOES NOT OR EVER DID CONTAIN MERCURY. Whats with these crooks? Confiscate my item? Thats theft. 40+ year old item assembled by hand, in mint condition, stolen from me under false pretences. Seriously whats up wit...

eBay decides returns wrongly and makes us pay in fees for that department

"Easy returns" ebay says. They judged the first return I've had in more than a year, a necklace valued at more than $75 and returned broken, broken metal that made the necklace useless. I have 100 percent feedback and a perfect record. eBay returned ...

Not refunded.

I order film and due to a “third party” my order was canceled and me they said I would be refunded. But I have not been. My paypal hasn’t received anything back. It’s been a month.

eBay is destroying their relationships with 100% feedback sellers

I think I might be done with eBay. After a similar incident last year, I let an 19-year old account I opened in 1998 wither and die. Now, after a nearly identical repeat incident, I think I've had enough. I can no longer trust eBay to make effective ...

getting hit by usps for extra shipping charges

after shipping an average of over 30 packages a day with usps i am now getting hit with up charges in huge numbers. one odd thing is some of the upcharges claimed has to do with package size but when i go back and print the same lable using the size ...

Why does Ebay make Seller refund full amount when item is lost by postal service?

I sold a record to someone in Germany. The album has gone missing. Neiher ebay or paypal will take responsiblity for what ebay says is a bad upc / bar code on my preprinted mailing label from paypal. Instead of going to Germany as stated on the addre...

Ebay's Email saying the Buyer refunded but money is not sent to my card

I paid with my card but items went through, 2 items did not. I cancelled the 2 that went through and today eBay sent me the emal below. The money didn't arrive in my card. Half a day has passed already. So was I refunded or not? What do I have to do ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New shipping labels page is charging more than the old

If you are using the new and "improved"(time wasting and unnecessary, if you ask me) shipping labels you are paying more that you used to. Contact ebay right away, lets get this fixed. You can click on "use the classic label" and pay the old prices. ...

Buyer received the item broken

I sold a beer stein, shipped it priority mail and purchased the postage through ebay. The item arrived broken, the buyer sent a photo to me showing the damage to the box. Looks like it was jammed up somewhere along the trip. I gave the buyer a full r...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slow Shipping from USA Based Warehouse?

Hello everybody! This is my very first posting about having a problem with a seller or in this case shipping so please bear with me. On Sunday, July 8th, 2018 I had placed a purchase for a new phone from a seller who's located in Hong Kong but appare...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with buyer returning item-questions

So I recently sold an oculus rift. I never opened or used it. Straight from the store to eBay. So someone buys this and tells me that when he’s setting it up he keeps getting a hardware error message and requests a refund saying that it’s a broken pr...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller not honoring own shipping policies

I recently bid on several items from a single seller. I carefully read the item description and shipping policies before bidding, and it said they would combine shipping over a period of 7 days at a rate of $3.99 with each additional item being free....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors