Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anyone else having this problem? Ebay labels not printing April 22, 2018 and April 23, 2018

I have wasted several HOURS trying to print Ebay USPS labels in the past 2 days. Has anyone else been having this problem? It goes to my Paypal screen, I accept the charges and click continue, but then I get an Ebay message: "System Unavailable. Plea...

What are guidelines in regards to this case?

I’m trying not to be a d#ck in this circumstance but I purchased a replacement mounting cup for my dashcam which was shipped via free 2 day air. The seller did ship the following day but somehow a package being sent from NY to VA left NY, Went straig...

ebay enables criminal behavior by buyers

My 16yo son made the mistake of believing that he could sell his bike on ebay. He included photos and an accurate descriptoion and, naively, thought that selecting "no returns" meant something.He shipped a highly modified and high performance mountai...

Should I cancel a transaction(seller)

I just listed my first item, a knife roughly 2 lbs & 16 inches long. I offered free USPS priority shipping but made the mistake of not listing it as a USA only buyer/no international shipping. Wouldn’t you know it the winning bidder lives in Vietnam ...

Resolved! Buyer request return but won’t reply to message

A buyer requested a return said it did not match description. It does. So I uploaded a picture of description showing her where it states what she says it does now and I messaged buyer asking to send me a picture of item so I can be sure I didn’t mak...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

returns

hi i recently sold a golf club on ebay..i had previously bought from a reputable golf dealer also on ebay...my buyer says the club is fake but can not provide documentation to show that....he wants to return it and ebay say i have pay shipping...is t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it possible to have someone open a parcel bag at the GSP address to then process the contents.

Hello, Lets say you have sold 5 small items that are heading to the same eBay GSP address.Your package them up and label them individually with the correct eBay seller ID and code given to post.You then take those 5 items and place into a parcel bag....

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Minor Error in eBay Shipping Carrier Help Page

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/carrier-options.html tyler@ebay *Top Rated Sellers who have average more than 300 packages per month and use eBay labels forpostage, will receive $100 worth of insurance on USPS Priority Mail at no additi...

Am I being charged too much for shipping charges?

I recently bided on multiple items from the same seller and won 12. Before winning these I messaged him and he said he would combine shipping and discount shipping cost. After winning these 12 items his reduced shipping charge is 52 usd to ship the i...

International Return Policy Disappeared

Anyone else's International Return Policy disappear? I accept free domestic returns and do not accept international returns. I set this policy for my listings with the 2018 Spring Seller Update. Noticed this morning that the international return poli...

int return policy change.png cant create int return policy.png

Package I sent overseas came back to me

I shipped a package to a buyer overseas several weeks ago. I thought everything was fine but I've discovered the package back in my mailbox. The tracking details show no clues as to what happened. First, the package sat in the overseas customs office...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors