Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer has not returned item

I sold an item on 11th July and the buyer wasn't fully satisfied with the purchase. Eventually, a case was opened on 5th August and the buyer requested a refund. On 14th August, the buyer received their refund and was asked by eBay to return the item...

Buyer Changed Address to Another Country After Sale.

An item sold using the "Buy It Now" option that generated an auto-payment based on the buyer's Ebay/PP address in the USA. After it sold, I recieved a message from the buyer saying that PP has bypassed the address specification. Now the buyer wants t...

Buyer wants a lower price on shipping after I accepted his offers

I am a casual seller, but I do sell a dozen or so items per year. Sometimes I get buyers who pay for multiple items, and they ask for lower bundled shipping and I consent. But this time I think it is different.I had two related items put on sale sepa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! changing address after shipping

I have request to send item to Ecuador.I sent the item on 21st of September using EMS from local post office.A week later, they informed me that the package is halted and will be reshipped using DHL because the post office don't have own shipping net...

Resolved! USPS Calculated shipping is a load of **bleep** - "Large Envelope" bait & switch?

I've been a bit dim to realize it, but I finally noticed/proved that eBay's "Calculated Shipping" calculator is ripping me/us off. I have two items to be shipped today, both had the buyer paying the "calulated shipping" rate, one $2.48, the other $2....

How to get a return shipping label to customer?

I sold some dishes to a customer who claims they are not as described, and wanted a partial refund. I told her I do not do partial refunds but would be happy to refund in full, which she has now said she wants to do, with me paying for the return shi...

Global Shipping Program - Better check to see if you are enrolled without your knowledge

I received an order for an item this week that was sold under EBAY's Global Shipping Program. The GSP is something I knew nothing about so I researched it in EBAY help and here on the community. I had a couple of negative selling experiences years ag...

Has anyone experimented with offering free returns and see an uptick in business?

My sales have crashed since the new free returns option was pushed.. and I didn't take it... so now I am probably not as high in the search.. I assume.... I go 2-3 days now without selling anything which never happened before all the changes.Has anyo...

Have you ever used USPS Priority 7x7x6 boxes?

Trying to figure out what the deal is with this box. It doesn't say "flat rate" like the others. It definitely isn't in the Ebay drop-down for shipping and isn't a small or medium flat rate box. What the heck is it, exactly? Is this just a box that t...

DYMO 4XL LABELS JUST RECENTLY STARTED PRINTING TOO FAR LEFT AND TOO HIGH

Up until about a month ago my ebay labels I printed on my dymo 4XL were perfectly centered top to bottom and left to right. Then suddenly one day they were printing at the left edge and too high cutting off the line border. I know it's not a big deal...

shipping to a forwarding service

I have a small concern about shipping to a forwarding service. I sold an item that could have been purchased through Ebay Global Shipping. The buyer is having it shipped to an address on Express Lane in Sarasota Fl. I googled the address--this is not...

Another Crazy Question???

I haven't had any issues to speak of in the 14 plus years I have been selling and buying on here.This Last 2 or 3 weeks has found me wondering what the heck is going on. After researching my listing here is my story.The first issue was taking care of...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious shipping address

The other day I received and offer for a very expensive item and the person was located in Saudi Arabia. His offer was extemely low and when I countered his offer he accepted and paid immediately. I have no problem shipping Internationally but this p...

Resolved! Am I supposed to provide a box when shipping using USPS media mail?

Hello, This is my first time selling, and I was wondering what I'm supposed to do for shipping if I have USPS Media Mail selected. Do I have to put my item in a box with the shipping label? Or do I just put the item with the shipping label in the mai...

shipping.

Hello, Whatever happen to being able to calculate shipping right in the listing you were working on? Using seller hub and templates my only choice is to set up a business policy for shipping. Is this because I use seller hub? Is there a way to opt ou...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors