Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Seller - First refund request, guidance?

So I sold a "for parts" motherboard a couple of days ago. I just got around to shipping it today. The buyer messages me asking about it, and then a couple of seconds later I see that they've requested a refund. The item just got at the post office to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Provide free shipping and 30 to 60 days returns hurts buyers.

It appears to me, that eBay provides for the buyers at the expense of the sellers. Many of the changes made recently have hurt sales. It's hard work to run a large eBay site and to be professional in all the numerous ways required. To allow a custome...

The option for "Ask Ebay to step in" is not available.

Bought an item on Sept 21st. When I received it at the end of the month The item was missing in the package.I contacted the seller and they sent me a return label.I returned the package through UPS shortly after.I waited until Oct 2nd and noticed tha...

Packing globes

If I pack it upright in a snug box and then double box it, I'll need too high of a box and that'll cost too much. If I lay it on it's side, it can leak. Please help. Thank you.

How do you handle Returns with no Return Request nowadays?

New in Pkg bedding item sold for $75 - Oct 1Paid for and shipped - Oct 1Delivered to buyer - Oct 3Opened, resealed and mailed back (new label) - October 6Received by me - Oct 9 The buyer has not contacted me or opened a Return Request.I haven't opene...

Resolved! How has Free Returns worked for you?

I’m thinking of offering free returns and was wondering for those who offer free returns, how has it impacted your business. Thank you in advance.

USPS File a Claim webpage won't accept tracking number...

I'm trying to open a claim with USPS over an item that was delivered damaged. The item was shipped via Priority, so it has insurance on it, and I've opened such claims several times in the past without a problem. But now I can't get past the initial ...

EBay let customer keep item and gave them the money back.

I sold a very expensive T-shirt and it was delivered on four days ago.The listing's states:Condition:"Pre-owned condition with bleach stain near bottom of the shirt. Enlarge photos for details they are part of the description."The buyer opened a retu...

Resolved! Refund from Seller

I returned an item to a seller. I was notified that the seller received the item. After waiting one week for a refund, I contacted the seller. He said the refund was processed but would take 3 to 5 days to show on my card. I had nothing showing or no...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to refund a customer after 6wks

Can anybody help me refund a customer and answer a few questions as I'm a newbie.A customer bought a product but then changed her mind as wanted a different size. No problem, I just cancelled her order to give her a refund. It hung around for ages wi...

USPS Increase Question?

It appears that the USPS if approved will have an increase possible as early as November 1st, 2018. Stamps will increase around 5 cents and Priority Mail shipments could increase by 5.9 %. My question is will our ebay shipping charges to buyers that ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam "Buyer" messaged asking for revised shipping address and package sent. Is it too late?

I need some help here. After the Original Buyer paid for my item, I received a message from the Scam "Buyer" asking that I send the package to a different address. Not suspectign fraud, I complied. By the the time the Original Buyer notified me of th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

RETURNS: Ebay provided Print label error??

Is there a glitch in the return? All day I have tried to click on the "Print Label" in my return case and it will take me to another page seemingly like it is going to give me a label. But after a minute of trying to load, I get sent back to the retu...

Item in Pre-Shipment but Location hit by Hurricane Michael

I am not sure what to do at this point. The auction that I won on Monday was paid on Monday, Columbus Day. The same day, I received an ebay notificaiton that a a pre-shipment tracking number was issued, and that the seller is preparing to ship my ord...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors