cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone experimented with offering free returns and see an uptick in business?

My sales have crashed since the new free returns option was pushed.. and I didn't take it... so now I am probably not as high in the search.. I assume.... 

I go 2-3 days now without selling anything which never happened before all the changes.

Has anyone experimented with adding free returns to see if it bumps up numbers quickly?

If so we are basically being forced to do it... 

I have changed all my listings to free returns today just to see what happens..

anybody else had experiences with this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Has anyone experimented with offering free returns and see an uptick in business?

I've been doing it, and I'm having a good season, seem to be at the top of the list in Best Match for a good portion of my listings, but there are many factors that go into that placement. 

BTW, I've only had a couple of returns that have been buyer's remorse, but I'm assuming that if the free returns hadn't been available, they would have made false SNAD claims and I still would have had to pay the return shipping anyway. 

Since I sell holiday decorations, we'll have to see how many I get wanting to return stuff after Halloween. 

----------------------------
Successful and experienced seller since 1997, over 70,000 feedback, boardie since the boards were begun.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

My sales didn't crash but I lost about $3000 the first month in fake SNADs for didn't like, found cheaper and didn't fit while having Free Returns on.

So you are probably ahead.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply