Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller gave wrong address wants refund.

Hello, I sold an item on thursday. Shipped it and it was delivered this morning. The buyer messaged me after the item was already delivered advising that they gave the wrong address and moved to Indonesia. They stated they have a friend at the origin...

Shipping labels

I made a mistake on my shipping label is there anyway to return it or get my money back

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! combined shipping

I have a customer who wants to buy three different items.How do I combine shipping?Thanks

Resolved! I ok'd a return for my buyer, how long do they have to ship it? Unclear note from ebay.

The note from ebay says ...We've asked the buyer to ship the item back by Jan 10. So that means they must ship by jan 10 or i must receive it by Jan 10? Also, what if they ship without tracking or don't tell me the tracking info. How will I know if i...

Defective item are returned to the seller, but he does not respond.

The product was a big defect, I informed the seller about it.The seller declined a refund and in every possible way waited for time.the purchase price was 251 eur .I returned the part to the seller and paid 30 euros for the shipment.The seller said t...

Be Careful Of The Recycled Boxes You Use-It Could Cost You Like It Just Did Me....

I recently made a sale and used a recycled USPS Large Flat Rate Box. I carefully covered up the "Flat Rate" messages all over the box The postage paid by the buyer was $9.75 and the box dimensions & weight were spot on. Just got notified that another...

Resolved! shipping

ESince I’m a Top Rate Seller I have to Ship in 1 day but since we’ve had Christmas & New Year Holidays I haven’t Shipped in one day but I noticed that as soon as some people Sale they do the Shipping Label, should I go on and put Shipping labels on t...

Still concerned about NEW Bulk Shipping

Its been a few months now for this new revised bulk shipping program.I have 3 concerns that seem to have STILL not been addressed by eBay.These are not life changing problems . Simply nuisances.As an example...If you buy 5 labels at $5 each, you used...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reuse washed pill bottles to pack items in to shi

I have a small item to ship that would fit nicely in a pill bottle then into a padded envelop. I think it would offer excellent protection, but just wanted some opinions on if that would be Ok, or if it would be something that could potentially turn ...

Returned item

Thoughts. I was forced to take a return from a customer. My listing shows item must be defective for a return. Customer opened a case saying it was the wrong size Cutco knife. The item was returned without the package and can't be sold as new anymore...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants return or refund past 30 days?

Someone bought a NES system from me. I test and clean all systems I sell and *know* this system was working. They bought it on 11/26/18, and recieved it on 11/29/18. I received a message from them yesterday 1/2/19 that it's not working. I tried to he...

Gadget

I need information about my gadget and the follow my case opening.

Automatic Returns

Automatic Returns. I questioned customer service when automatic returns began & after reading through the Ebay guidelines regarding AR that if I did not use the AR that my items would not receive the same exposure as items that did use AR. I now have...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Different aspect ratio than advertised, evidence of bootleg?

Purchased latest season of a TV series from 100% rating seller at reasonable price. Noticed that it was slightly fuzzier when fullscreen than my previously purchased seasons, the case layout had changed, and the playback info from the video player sa...

Buyer says item arrived DOA.

Hello all, Buyer says item arrived DOA! The was listed as used and worked fine before being shipped. Also buyer received item the 31st and just now reports an issue. Seems funny. What are my options?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors