Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor support when it mattered

Any other Sellers had issue with a return never turning up and the buyer still being refunded?Order went straight to resolution centre as damaged, we accepted return. Paid via PayPal for return postage.Ebay state they will contact buyer to provide re...

Is there a way to go back to the classic label printing format?

I am getting very frustrated with the NEW label printing format. It takes about 60% longer to do the same thing that worked well with the classic format. I counted and it takes me twice as long, more than twice the number of clicks to accomplish the ...

Resolved! Made A Mistake - Now I'm going To Test USPS's Honesty w/ New APV

1. Bought a shipping label today thru eBay labels. Actual package weight 1lb 14.5 ounces. Priority shipping from zip code 30014(GA) to 68506 (NE). I actualy paid $9.29 after 22% discount.2. Later I discovered I guess I entered the wrong weight. Could...

stand in the corner.jpeg

Cost Adjustments for Shipping Labels - just a heads up

We were recently notified that USPS was charging us extra money for 2 shipping labels from late in March. One, a small flat rate box, was supposedly a large flat rate. The other, a Regional Rate A was supposedly a Regional Rate B. We were 100% positi...

Priority label for regular box?

I sold an item and shipping was for a large flat rate priority box. My question is, can I still print the priority label off and just use a normal brown box? It’s a tight fit in the large priority rate box. Thanks for your help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expected delivery date for USPS Media Mail

I recently went to using Media Mail for my shipments. I was using First Class but with the recent changes on postage I had to make the change. What I am now seeing is an unrealistic time frame for transit. Ebay tells me and the buyer that a package f...

I didn't received an item yet...

I've bought a toys pack in Jan 20, 2019. Past more than 60 days i didn't receive my item and there is no option to open a question on some type of dispute.

Received a refund twice!

Well, I'll try to be specific.Bought an used product, sold as fully functional, which finally was defective in varios functions. So, opened a SNAD return ticket through eBay. The date limit for the seller to accept it expired, so eBay kindly asked hi...

Sent order to payment address after agreeing to send to an alternate address.

A buyer purchased an item from me, and then asked that I ship it to an alternate address, different than the address on the order. I agreed in a message, but that I forgot to and shipped to the address on the order, with tracking. What are my respons...

INVALID RETURN REQUEST

I sold a flatiron to a customer. She wants a refund because it was not as pictured. She takes picture of what she claims I sent her and returns it to me. It definitely is not the flat iron I sent her. It’s the same company I give her that but I have ...

Package Delivered to Wrong Address

Hi all, I sold something, printed the ebay label, taped it to the box, and took it to the USPS. The package had the correct address -- I reprinted the same eBay supplied / paid for mailing label to be sure. I also have the other half of the printed l...

Does choosing no return policy in your listing mean anything?

The short answer is No. Then you ask why is it even there? Please read my actual conversion with ebay rep below when I called to complain why ebay sided with the buyer who wanted to return my item although it was clear he/she had not been honest abou...

• 14 replies
  • 3 helpful

How do I issue refund for 1 of 2 items I sold to same buyer.

I recently sold 2 watches (Fossil and Michael Kors) to the same buyer. The buyer paid with 1 payment for both watches.The Fossil watch stopped working and I want to issue a refund for this watch.How do I issue refund for 1 of 2 items I sold to same b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ad fee don't get refunded?

I have successfully completed "cancellation - buyer asked to cancel". Final value fee has been credited back but not the ad fee (promo listing?). I didn't realize my listing had promoted listing since it wasn't even needed, there was only one other o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

refund

I shipped an item as is and the buyer received it as is but it didn’t fit therefore they filed a refund. I don’t even do returns. I offered a partial refund, but in my paypal account all the money from the item was taken out and I haven’t heard anyth...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors