Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Possible scam?

Hello.4 days ago, on Sunday, I ordered and paid for an item from a seller with 149 feedback that was also 100% positive. It's an ipod nano that cost around 200$, shipping included. To me that's not an insignificant amount of money, AT ALL. My limited...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item arrived broken, case put on hold requesting more info but never got an email

I bought a tool and it arrived broken. Couldn't work things out with the seller so I asked ebay to step in and they put the case on hold saying they emailed me to provide more info. but I never got any email and can't post the said information anywhe...

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 9.22.51 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS dimensional weight changing in June.

Will eBay's shipping calculator do the math for us if we enter the box dimensions or do we have to do it manually & then enter the weight, either actual or dimensional? They didn't mention anything about this in the email I received.

Return Requested

hi I purchased a fan clutch for a Nissan titan and I need to return that . it did not appear on the purchasing list . what should I do?

Returns have gotten out of control

I am a 14 year seller on eBay. Have always had a clean reputation. Listed products properly. Recently though returns are out of control and not even legit returns. Customers are not reading the ads then returning for reason that was in the ad. I have...

Resolved! SHIPPING COST ADJUSTMENTS

TODAY I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM EBAY STATING THAT ONE OF MY SHIPMENTS HAD THE WEIGHT UNDER STATED AND THEY TOOK MONEY FROM MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO COVER THIS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION? ALSO, NO WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THE PACKAGE WAS WEIGHED BY A CERTIFYED S...

Resolved! SpeedPAK from China - Can the seller get the updated USPS tracking number?

I've got the SpeedPAC tracking number. I signed up for informed delivery from the USPS, I think to late.From what I've read, the package gets a USPS tracking number after the handoff. From the seller's end, are they able to contact SpeedPAK to get th...

• 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

anyone having trouble using their label printer

so i am wondering if anyone has figured out how to get their 4x6 label printers to work with the new shipping page set up? first off, whenever i select what size label i want, it doe not make that label for me. no matter what i choose it makes me a f...

Unable to ship to Singapore

Hi, I am trying to buy an item from the States, and the seller has confirmed with me that I should be able to ship it to Singapore using eBay's Global Shipping Program, but I am unable to find an option to do so. Does anyone know a way that I can fix...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping puzzles or boxed items

Ive taken a long break from selling and am finally ready to return. I used to package items such as dvd cases or some boxed sets of games (big box games where condition matters) with cardboard slabs on both sides and then bubble wrap and still manage...

Resolved! Buyer did not receive package

Hi - I am looking for some advice from other sellers for a situation that has come up. I made a sale back on February 8th. I shipped out the merchandise via USPS and had tracking information. Per the tracking, the shipment arrived February 15th. Toda...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I get a refund for unused shipping label after 10 days?

I have a buyer claiming an item I sent is damaged. (I think she is lying to get a refund) She freaked out, cussed me out, and demanded an immediate refund without even returning the item. Ebay said no to that, and I provided her with a prepaid USPS r...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 33 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Using USPS Parcel Post

I was wondering if anyone regularly ships with Parcel Post? Is it ok to ship 1-2 pound items using parcel post or are customers likely to be upset about delivery time? If I am offering free shipping do I need to make note of whether shipping by parce...

Ugh, eBay closed a case in my favor and now the buyer is hitting up PayPal.

I'll try to keep this short. In Nov 2018, I sold an item to someone in Europe that they bought with 3rd party shipping. To me, it just showed shipping to an address in Illinois, which I did, was delivered, but somehow it never made it to the buyer vi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors