cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my packing slip no longer showing price paid, shipping?

One day good, next day it doesn't print sales price or shipping on packing slip.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

It's been revised. See this thread... https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/No-prices-or-shipping-costs-on-packing-slip-again/m-p... 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Two major issues and in time will land eBay in big trouble. They eliminated the receipt and who goes to a store and does not get a full and complete receipt. 2nd, there is no sales tax or shipping  which for a business and as well as for a buyer sometimes a absolutely necessary document. ie we file a CA sales tax return every quarter and last night we had a CA sale an the sales tax amount was nowhere to be found. In the former system both the buyer and seller knew the sales tax amount.   Somehow, eBay is going backwards in supporting sellers.   Proper records is a part of any business.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply