Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Returning item to Seller using the label Ebay Provided...

Hi everyone, I recently returned an item back to this seller located in MA. The item originally was sent to me from China (even though the seller is based in the US)... Long story short, eBay decided in my favor to return the item to this specific ad...

Discrepancy of Shipping Cost Between What Buyer Paid and How Much it Cost Me?

Shipped an item out today. The shipping option was for FedEx Home, "actual cost" based on dimensions and weight.The buyer paid $10.52 for this option, but then when I went to print out the label, it cost me $12.64?!? If it calculated how much to char...

didnt recived my item

I never recived my item and EBAY says thart the seller doesnt have to return my money or my item...well done EBAY!!!

shipping soda cans overseas

Can ship full Dr. Pepper cans to Brazil using the global shipping program? I have a buyer asking, I have never shipped overseas. My Postmaster doesn't know. Thank you for your help.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping program is a scam!

Do NOT use EBAY Global shipment program and AVOID this company in general! Ebay Global shipping program is a scam and another way to make a bit more money (by scaming and lieng to thay custumers that it's only for costums) and just another cut to the...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

I am the victim of fraudulent return, how to contact ebay high level management

Someone from NYC bought some high value apple product from me, after he got it, he sneaky mailed an empty envelope to my town without attention, after the mail was delivered, he filed return request, then after 3 days, he uploaded a tracking number, ...

• 18 replies
  • 6 helpful

Help purchasing an item from another country

I’m trying to buy an item from GB. It says she ships to the US and to contact her for the postage price. I contacted her and she said for me to agree to buy and then she can send invoice with the postage. I wasn’t sure what that meant, but when I wen...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with returning a counterfeit item to a seller that is not responding

I purchased an item back in mid November for a Xmas gift which turned out to be a counterfeit item. We did not open the item until Dec 30th due to traveling. I immediately started the return ticket as soon as I discovered the item was a fake. Looking...

Buyer returning item and paying for shipping, how do I let eBay know that buyer is paying shipping?

I sold some gift cards, the guy's local store doesn't accept gift cards. He's a highly rated buyer and seller, I decided to accept return. He agreed to pay shipping. The return he opened for defective product gives me the option to send him shipping ...

Fedex has damaged my item in shipment. I shipped through ebay fedex labels. How to file a claim ?

Hello all, I have had an item damaged by Fedex during shipment and I need to file a claim. I do not have a fedex account which I am finding out might be a big mistake. I used ebay fedex shipping label. I just spent an hour being bounced around by the...

Resolved! Buyer Asking Return for No Return Items

Buyer ask for return on my items that i listed As Part or Not Working. On description i put all detail, Issue and Problems about item. Even i mention sales will be AS IS and No Return.But Buyer easily asking for return and put the same reason and iss...

Uncooperative buter

Hi I have a buyer that purchased an transformers toy and when recieved, said it had no packing material and was damaged. However, I personally put packing materials in the box and made sure it was secure. Buyer called me a liar and that there was no ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning of an Apple Watch

Hi, I purchased an iPhone from Walmart and an apple watch from eBay to use them together. However, there was a miscommunication and looks like I didn't quite understand the plan. It was a long 12 months plan and then I decided to return the Phone to ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replacement

If I request replacement for a defective item, do I have any protection if the replacement is also defective? Should I just ask for a refund instead? I bought the item with during the earn an extra 9% ebay bucks promotion. If I return it, do I lose t...

Unable to open case. Estimated date passed.

So im trying to open a case for a package that was never even shipped. The latest estimated delivery date was January 4th, 2020. It is now currently January 5th, 2020 and the site will not let me open a request. Whenever I select "my item hasn't arri...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors