cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help purchasing an item from another country

I’m trying to buy an item from GB. It says she ships to the US and to contact her for the postage price. I contacted her and she said for me to agree to buy and then she can send invoice with the postage. I wasn’t sure what that meant, but when I went to press “buy,” it said that I would have to change my address as the seller doesn’t sell to my address.  I contacted her again and she said “The option to send you an invoice will pop up for me when you take the next step.” I am not sure what I am supposed to do next…

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I wouldn't hit the buy button until I found out how much the shipping was.

They could put what ever they wanted as the shipping charge and you would be stuck with it.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This looks like some communication problem, as the seller probably thinks you just want help with BUYING the item, which may be so, but you also would like to first find out what the shipping cost would be to the U.S.A., as kens says. Perhaps the sellers first language is not English? I agree, you need to be careful and not click on BUY (even if it would be available) until you know for sure what the postage would be. A strange communication, to say the least - and even more weird that you are unable to use the BIN function, despite the seller's setting to ship to the U.S.A. In the end, if this cannot be resolved  by more communication, I would recommend either conducting a search for an identical item, or in case it is not available, calling CS at eBay - as they could possibly determine what is causing the malfunctioning of the BIN button. Good luck

PW

Message 3 of 3
latest reply