Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint

Hi guys, can someone help me? I need some email address where can I send a complaint. I talked to some representatives but nobody wants to provide me with an actual email address. I had a bad experience with eBay. I sold NINTENDO with accessories and...

Refund Not working

I am trying to refund someone and every time I try it says there was a problem. It has been 2 days.

Resolved! Question about inaccurate images on seller's product

Hi all! Recently I bought a plush from a seller, and I believe the image that was provided for the item was not an accurate image for the item. You can tell the two items are not the same product. The colour and size is correct but I can tell the ima...

How Do Sellers Make a Profit with FedEx Shipping Charges?

I recently purchased a 2 disc DVD/Blu-Ray set that includes the case and sleeve for $3.99 plus tax with free shipping. The seller mailed the package out less than 16 hrs later. I checked the tracking and it's being sent Fedex Home Delivery. I was sho...

returns

Is it fair for a seller to get a return against him on the Service Metrics, when i have did everything i can do , sent return shipping label, buyer didn't return part but still i get a hit on my service metrics table, nothing was wrong with part, but...

Where’s the seller protection?!

I’m so angry! eBay just let me be scammed. Took the buyers side. This buyer was FULL of it! Tried to come up with every reason possible to say I didn’t describe item correctly. Even went as far as saying my mannequin was deceiving 臘‍ The buyer claim...

Returning to Sender?

I sold an item and sent it out already but it turns out that the buyer's PO Box number is wrong on the shipping address therefore it is returning back to me. What can I do to resolve this issue? Am I allowed to get a refund back for the label? I real...

Screenshot (250).png

Resolved! Local pick up item- buyer issues

I have an item that has sold, it’s a local pick up item only. After the sale the person is asking that I call a person they work with to arrange a pick up date and time. I have messaged this person several times and asked for a date and time and cont...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

International GSP Return Issue

So I’ve never had an item sell before that shipped to Canada with the GSP and all so please bear with me. Put a WWE wrestling belt for sale. Had some scratches on the front plate but I put several clear and up close photos on my ad of the entire belt...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer paid shipping doesn't match my actual cost

Hi, I recently sold an item with an estimated shipping cost of ~$24 through parcel select. The actual cost to me of shipping this item would be $34 even though I pre-packaged, measured and weighed the item prior to the listing and imported those dire...

Paypal partial refund

Can you send a partial refund more than once? Seller sent me return shipping funds through paypal partial refund, but it wasnt enough to cover the shipping. Now the seller has to send the remaining funds, and can the seller send a partial refund agai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program Combined Shipping

Ive read on these forums that you can Not combine shipping to the GSP.However I found this info in the GSP FAQ ... has anyone ever sent multiple items to GSP?

GSP.png

Buyer returned item without orinignal box (with UPC symbol)

Buyer bought a flash for a camera from me. He said he wanted it overnight, he needed it the next day. (This should have been a red flag but I learned my lesson now). So he paid about $100 extra (directly to me through paypal) for overnight shipping. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors