Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SWITCHED FROM QR CODE TO PRINTED LABEL

I had chosen a QR code to mail an item to a buyer, then sent a copy of that QR code to a friend who is packing and mailing the item for me since I'm out of town. He wanted a printable label instead so he could drop off the package without having to w...

International Combined Shipping why didn't it work?

A buyer in France won 4 different items. Ebay sent an invoice for each item which included shipping for each item. The buyer stated that the shipping cost would be prohibited. I contacted ebay and they instructed me to have the buyer put everything i...

Shipping labe refund

I printed a USPS label on accident, I voided on 1-8-24, Ebay says I have to waut for 5 days, Well 2 weeks have gone by with no refund, How long do I have to wait? REF:1zac98180369864308 label number

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping coins

Does the USPS accept the ebay standard shipping evelope. I noticed that in 2021 it would not accept the standard shipping evelope.

Tracking shows not delivered...

If it weren't for those "honest buyers" we would be refunding a lot of buyers.Those buyers not so honest...well...sellers have to refund buyers if it states "not delivered" on tracking.This is not for those eBay standard envelopes...they are in itsel...

Resolved! Ebay International Shipping and SNAD's

Specifically, what happens if an item is shipped via EIS and the buyer files a SNAD or does a credit card chargeback?I know ebay covers Remorse returns but I am asking specifically about these two: SNAD (not as described) and Credit Card Chargebacks....

eBay address different than PayPal address

I ordered a few items and they had already been shipped, then I noticed my old email was listed as my EBay address. I know my PayPal was up to date. Will it send there? I have since updated it and it shows my new address now (when I look at the shipp...

Resolved! Mail stopped because of unpaid postage

First Mail issue in a while so thats good but anyhow i sent a 9x12 cardboard envelope mailer as a package that weighs 2 oz through Ground Advantage with product in it..paid the postage of $3.75 through eBay and USPS tried to deliver it to the address...

Resolved! Ebay International Shipping

Can you ship to the ebay hubs via Fedex and UPS or can you only ship using USPS? I keep seeing posts about the Post Office not getting packages to these hubs (packages getting "stuck" somewhere) but I have yet to see anyone mention UPS or Fedex as a ...

Resolved! I Need to contact Ebay Internation Shipping Team, weird situation and tired of bots

hiI have experienced a very strange situation 2 weeks ago and I'm now stuck with a 19.07 $ loss that is NOT in the seller's pocket but somewhere in Ebay’s pocket.I want to be clear that I have NO ISSUE with the seller.Facts :I wanted to purchase 2 it...

Update a typo error in UPS after shipping?

I had to create a ups label to ship an item manually for an address because it required some special details added to the label. I made a stupid typo in the address as "Cr" instead of "Ct". I noticed the error about a couple hours after UPS took the ...

International shipping now limited to 1 item?

I have been told by ebay concierge that I can no longer ship multiple items internationally on Ebay. This will effectively kill 40% of my business. Can some one from Ebay please explain why this change was made? Also please explain why I cannot see t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors