Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shipping is expensive and service is BAD and getting worse.

Honestly USPS has been getting better while UPS and Fed-Ex are getting totally worse. This week I had a purchase shipped and lost by UPS with really no explanation... and Fed-X can't find a package that their history shows as arriving to the local ar...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer open claim cuz package couldn't be delivered.

Buyer opens a claim because package couldn't be delivered. It got all the way to the buyers post office and was out for delivery then said it couldn't be delivered. Its on its way back to me but the buyer opens a claim without ever messaging me first...

Buyer sent back a different item then I sent them

I sold a pair of yeezy 750 waverunners after they shipped the buyer opened a claim for a refund and sent back a different pair of shoes and got his money back. I have video proof of me opening the package and pulling out the item. Is there a way for ...

Disrespectful return.

A return has come to us for a rather expensive ring ($1700). We always ship to the customer via Priority Mail with full insurance, and very securely packed. The item was returned by first class mail (took pictures and made a video) utterly loose in t...

International customer demands return, no means to resolve this

I advertised a printer on Ebay. Unfortunately it was purchased by an international customer. This person says it doesnt work at all. For a printer you need the latest driver. I asked what is the error message, and gave multiple suggestion. The printe...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

GSP Lost Package

A customer in China purchased an expensive musical instrument from us on 8-8-2020. We shipped it through Ebay's Global Shipping Program (which I will never use again). Tracking shows that the package was picked up by the USPS and made a stop in Cinci...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does eBay require funds in Paypal to refund?

This is my first time dealing with a refund on eBay. To start, I had $0 in my PayPal account, and I have $0 in my bank account as well because I used the $20 from this sale already to pay for some things. Then, eBay subtracted 20 from my PayPal balan...

returns

Why Ebay does not accept returns when inserting an item, but shows -Seller does not accept returns-.

Shipping Chargers

Shipping Chargers Too High For Some Country's Couse Of Corona Pandemic . Need to know how to clear that problem with customer .

Buyer can't purchase thru the Global Shipping program

Buyer wants to purchase but receives message "Seller will ship to your country, but you must contact them for rates". I do have some countries on my prohibited countries list, but their country is NOT prohibited.I did check the box for the Global shi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors