cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS experiencing issues?

Doing my shipping. Noted in red by ebay that USPS is experiencing issue on all my orders. I'm still buting labels. Anyone else getting this notice?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: USPS experiencing issues?

Yes. I tried yesterday and again this morning. Getting the same message as you.

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

Yes with scary red letters. Why can't they tell us what the issues are instead of being so vague? Are we going to get hit with late shipping because of this?

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

I have the same red letters when I open the labels page, however, I was able to print all my labels with no problems.  Maybe there were problems over the weekend?  Not sure but I was able to print 52 labels with no issue.  

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

thank you for the info, hopefully mine will print too.

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

Same problem yesterday and today, today however I can print SOME labels, not all, it is a crapshoot at which will and won't, I have not found a work around yet, is this on ebay only or other platforms?

Message 6 of 24
latest reply

Get hit with late shipping??? I think not! Ebay needs a feedback score too so they can be graded on their performance...It is like almost everyday it is something else on their end....

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

I'm also getting the red letter warning.   All my labels printed this AM without issue.   

Message 8 of 24
latest reply

I printed 2 even though the red warning was there. I think what was wrong with them is the discount might not be there as they seemed a bit higher priced than what I'm used to. 

Message 9 of 24
latest reply

I tried changing the red letters to orange for Halloween but that didn't work.  I printed labels with no issues even with the RED notice.

Message 10 of 24
latest reply

I am getting the same red letter message but my labels still printed easily

Message 11 of 24
latest reply

I saw these red letters yesterday. Got around the problem by using Pirate Ship. Label printed okay and then loaded tracking number on the e-bay side with no problems. Even marked the item shipped with no problems.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

Use Pirate Ship.

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

Getting the same message, all my labels are printing but it would be nice to get more of an explanation than red letters.

Message 14 of 24
latest reply

Where is the label page?  I have the same message, it appears on all the USPS choices except a few.  I went to my eBay and tapped on "shipping labels" but the recent ones do not appear.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply