Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay International Shipping

I used the International shipping service via Ebay. As to percentage of bad delivery rate, at least 50% of my sales and purchases via this service did not get to the buyer or the buyer received the wrong item. Just the past couple of days the service...

Priority Shipping Options??

Am currently listing on newer listing form, and wondering what happened to 'Priority Flat Rate Envelope' or 'Priority Padded Flat Rate Envelope' as options? I am only able to find regular Priority Mail as an option. It's fine for me, as I currently o...

Resolved! Shipping Trading Cards through eBay international shipping program

I am still new to the ebay international shipping program. I sell cards through ebay standard envelope for cards up to $20 and realize it is domestic only and cannot ship(I don’t want to ship) to the shipping hub using that service. if I add USPS fir...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay charged -$1,488.19 for a shipping label, problem is I already bought one through ebay for 104

I shipped a small watercraft motor, got paid, made a label that part was deducted got my payout ...all good.Right?WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EBay wants -$1,488.19 for a shipping label and they are going to deduct it from my account. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay charged -$1,488.19 for a shipping label, problem is I already bought one through ebay for 104

I shipped a small watercraft motor, got paid, made a label that part was deducted got my payout ...all good.Right?WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EBay wants -$1,488.19 for a shipping label and they are going to deduct it from my account. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors