Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change in shipping charge...legal?

Boy, did I get sucked into this one.I won 9 separate auctions...total of 29 stamps...shipping stated "$2.00" for each shipment.I got an invoice for $26.40 for shipping...not $18.00. Its more of the principle than the money of course.I didn't read the...

UPS SurePost

We live in an area that has no USPS mail delivery, consequently we have a PO Box in a town 17 miles from our home (nearest post office) in different town than our physical address. Making purchases that deliver with UPS or FedEx has never been a prob...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Paypal EBAYINCSHIP vs. Expenses Shipping Label Fee

When selling, I see shipping label fee charging on my expense, deducted from my payouts.However, on my Paypal/credit card charges, there are multiple charges under "PAYPAL*EBAYINCSHIP."The payment doesn't necessarily seem to be charged whenever a sal...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speedpak USPS transfer

I have a package from China shipped with Standard SpeedPAK and it says it was transferred to my local post office on the 10th and now it’s the 15th and no updates or delivery. Is my package just sitting at the post office? SpeedPAK tracking number: E...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking numbers

Hi everyone! So first I am brand spanking new to this and I just need to know where to start. So when I create my listings, how do I get a tracking number for the package and how do I even start my store? I'm selling pre-owned books and I really don'...

Resolved! Shipping to Philippines

I am planning to buy gadgets (https://www.ebay.com/itm/124904541164) in eBay, and this would be my first time. It says: "International Priority Shipping to Philippines via the Global Shipping Program" for the shipping. Is this shipping method door to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Post Office Surprise

Happy Veteran's Day to All the Vets Out There ! Some good news for all !I bought something last week and it came to me with the Ground Advantage and was delivered Today.On a day when the Post Office is closed.Impressive

Week-long shipping delays

I've been seeing a trend lately from multiple sellers in multiple "reported" locations. One yesterday and another today, one last week, etc. About 50% of the orders I've placed have been similar. My first experience with this was finding a fairly loc...

Resolved! Can I add two tracking numbers to one sale?

As the title suggests, I'm looking to sell a lot of Funko Pops and all of them combined would best be packaged if I were to put them into two boxes. I'm perfectly fine paying the shipping fees, whatever they may be, and I don't need to calculate the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping

I am thinking of selling SD card. The cheapest shipping company and how should I prepare the package to be the cheapest? I'm new in this business. Thank you.

insurance for auction format

How do I add insurance for auction listings if I don't know what the item will sell for? Buyers are paying the shipping costs at auction end only and I am left having to pay for the insurance. I have not sold alot on Ebay [ obviously ] but insurance ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Veterans Day Closings

It only states U.S. Post offices are closed on Veterans Day...which is Nov. 11th Saturday.However, no mail will be delivered Friday November 10th.This is what is stated.But I believe a clerk mentioned at my post office in San Francisco they will be c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors