Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay stole the shipping cost that the buyer paid!

Hi,Ebay stole the shipping cost money that the buyer paid so I can ship the item he bought.This makes it so I cant send the item the buyer bought. The shipment cost $100 and ebay stole it from us.I've tried chatting with ebay but they dont understand...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sourcing is as dry as a dog bone on a Saturday

For the past two months finding items to flip have been rotten. I've never gone this long ever without filling up my truck with treasures and whimsical delights. The garage and yard sales around town are poor pitiful fools, they might as well have a ...

Resolved! eBay out of control

So I sold an automotive computer on July 13. It is brand new, exactly what is described. https://www.ebay.com/itm/393378813885 It was mailed to the Miami area. The buyer shipped it to his sister in Curacao, which is international and a place I don't ...

deadbeat bidders...

**bleep**.... now ebay wont do anything about non-paying bidders? All I can do is cancel and block them?

• 21 replies
  • 3 helpful

Why wouldn't the buyer "buy" from me again??

I don't understand why the buyer leaves a negative saying he will never buy from me again?? "Buying" is to mean paying for an item. Not getting it for free. lol eBay gave a full refund; buyer receives the item. What else can he 'buy' from me & get fo...

The adventures of Escrow.com

It seems on top of the chaos of the authenticity group, ebay has decided that watches of 10k should be funded through escrow.com, an outside company. The authenticity group had claimed this program would not be mandatory however it seems that the buy...

USPS Stamp Out Hunger

Stamp Out Hunger food drive - What We Do - About.usps.com Tomorrow is the pick up for food donations by the USPS. Probably more need this year than ever. If your Post Office participates they would have given you a post card earlier this week. This i...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 18 replies
  • 8 helpful

Resolved! Listing Errors, trademark violation Paolo Gucci

I go to list a beautiful pair of vintage Paolo Gucci earrings and eBay is blocking me from publishing the listing unless I remove all instances of “Gucci”.  The thing is, Paolo Gucci is its own brand. It’s not a trademark violation. I’m using the cor...

15587333-5716-4106-B562-6027386DBA22.jpeg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

HUMOR-Another Clueless Buyer Request

Had a buyer come back after I had wrapped and sent an item out all hot and bothered that he hadn't bid or paid for an item and wanted a refund. I pointed out that it had already gone and since he said he had neither bid nor paid for it, why did he th...

Buyer wants to return a ring almost 2 months later

I just got a return request for a ring that sold for $4000. He is stating that he took to a jeweler and they said that it was not a real diamond then shows me a pic of the ring on top of his car in front of a jewelry store. This diamond I had for yea...

How can I tell how many free listings I have left?

I just get the standard 200 free listing, but because I use the relist up to 8 times, I can't tell how many free listing I have left at any given time. I am kind of a clutter/collectibles as a hobby seller with very little in the way of sales so I do...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Personalized Items

We sell personalized items. Does anyone know how can we set up a system to capture the personalization?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors