cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay stole the shipping cost that the buyer paid!

Hi,

Ebay stole the shipping cost money that the buyer paid so I can ship the item he bought.

This makes it so I cant send the item the buyer bought. The shipment cost $100 and ebay stole it from us.

I've tried chatting with ebay but they dont understand and everyone i talk to have similar names and acts like bots..

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!

please..

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

eBay doesn't steal the shipping money.  The cost comes from the payout or charged to PayPal.  You decide how to pay shipping when you make the label.

Message 2 of 45
latest reply

How did eBay steal the shipping money?

Message 3 of 45
latest reply

You do realize that selling ebay is not free.   eBAy takes a % of the money for the service that they offer

As a new seller,  is ebay holding your funds?

If ebay is holding your funds,   Can't you print the shipping label using $$ from those funds and send your 

buyer his item?

Message 4 of 45
latest reply

From my country I cant make the label via ebay.
My payment is on hold for over a month.

When I listed my item I specified that the buyer paid for shipping. He paid but Ebay stole it. I got no shipping cost payment so I cant send the item.

Message 5 of 45
latest reply

"Your ship from address must be in the United States to purchase a label."

No, I cant...

Message 6 of 45
latest reply

The buyer paid for shipping cost so I could ship the item. The buyer showed me confirmed payment.
I have not gotten any funds from Ebay to pay for shipping. They wont help me in this matter.

I feel scammed.

Message 7 of 45
latest reply

The shipping would be included in the payment the buyer made (it wouldn't be a separate line item)........what was the total the buyer paid?

Message 8 of 45
latest reply

He paid $400 total. $300 for item + 100$ for Shipping cost.

I know Ebay takes a cut, but they also took the shipping cost. I never got it. It's hard to send an item without the shipping cost.

Message 9 of 45
latest reply

My payment is on hold for over a month.

@averdrity 

Color me confused... I only see one sold listing and it sold today. That listing says you'll ship to me in Nashville, TN, USA for the low, low price of $48.60. Is it a listing that I can't see? 🤔

Message 10 of 45
latest reply

awd.png

Here. I made a listing and it was bought. I've chatted with the buyer and he is confused. He told me to contact support and I did. He wants the funds to be released so I can ship the item. But they are impossible to chat with. They slow and bot like. I dont know what is happening. It says its on hold untill 27th Jun.

I cant let the buyer wait that long untill I can ship the item..

Message 11 of 45
latest reply

Payouts can be very confusing.   EBAY did not "steal shipping" that money....that is held "for you" so when you print shipping label will be money in your pending funds.

Message 12 of 45
latest reply

Namnlös.png

I cant make a label.. They wont allow me. I was going to ship it with DHL thats like 5 min walk from me. But the package is 10kg and large. It's a lot of 30 tapes and it's heavy. SO the cost went way up. They estimated around $100 so I set it as that in my listing.

The buyer was informed before listing AND he agreed and as soon as I listed it as a lot he bought it.
But Ebay wont give me the shipping cost that the buyer paid for me to be able to send the item.

Message 13 of 45
latest reply

@averdrity 

Here's what I see for that listing. Color me even more confused...

Screenshot (38).png

Message 14 of 45
latest reply

He was "watching" it so I sent a deal for $300. I'm from Sweden and he from Greece.

I think I did something wrong with the shipping info for US. But I did not bother cause me and the buyer chatted and agreed on this deal that I offered him via the "Seller Page".

Message 15 of 45
latest reply