Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

shipping issue

One of my items sold today...the buyer doesn't want it shipped until the 17th. My set up says I'll have it shipped within two days. Will eBay ding my reputation for following the buyer's instructions?

Unsold items

Is there a way to keep an unsold listing available for relisting for longer than a couple of months?

locating the seller-hub on ipad

I work primarily on my iPad. I have been selling for 3 months. My trouble is that when I am in 'myeBay' sometimes I need to see stuff in the Hub. I have to go out and go to eBay main site; do a search; go in a search response; hope they have a link; ...

Dynamic Ad rates - Endless bidding war

Explain how if two competitors both choose dynamic ad rates on competing listings it doesn't end up in a never ending bidding war that benefits ONLY EBAY.Meanwhile, I have seen top ad costs in ALL my listing categories increase by over 40% in the pas...

I have just cut down my listing on this platform

I have cut down my listing here because eBay keep on changing many things without considering how it impacts the sellers. The worst part is frequently using certain sellers to test their new changes especially when the changes is to slow down sales t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Time away

I just wanted to see everyone opinions on the time away feature. Is it a good idea to do the time away, but still have the option for people to buy while away or is it best just to hide listings? I just don't want to run into any issues with people o...

After the case closed the buyer got the shipment and didn't pay me

HiA buyer opened a case against me that the product did not arrive because the shipment was a little lateI told the buyer that I will return the money to him and close the case and when he gets the product he can pay me againAfter about a week, the t...

Resolved! More USPS incompetence re Standard Envelope for Coins........

Ebay has negotiated a special rate with USPS that applies to up to six coins, postcards and sports cards. It is called a Standard Envelope and comes with limited tracking acceptable to eBay and up to $20 in insurance, for about a dollar up to 3 ounce...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Can I still not sell hand sanitizer?

I just tried to list a really cute combo of a Transformers handsanitizer kit and a brite beatz toothbrush, and Ebay said to reprice it at something reasonable. They got me down to six dollars and still wouldn't let me list it. I also have a nice comb...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Knives Policy

Hello eBay community.Can I sell knives on eBay. Can I know the policies on it?Please help.Thank you.

I have 18 Watchers in one of my auction

I have 18 Watchers in one of my auction, no bids yet, should I be excited? yes I am thrilled about it , no one asked a question, my items are unique wonder if I make the sale.I had those items for years, I finally give it up and put it up for sale,Th...

Resolved! Selling Items at Such a Low Price?

I have been a casual seller on eBay since 2002. I mostly sell media type items. For the past few years with rising eBay fees and postage rates it has been difficult to make a profit, especially when other sellers are pricing the same item at what wou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors