Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Account Restriction

Hello,I have the following case:In the beginning I didn't know exactly how things work and I made a private account, but because I had a limit of sales and products I could list for sale, I decided to make a business account.I created a business acco...

New 1st class - 3 questions

We have an auction with a bid that ends on 7/9, and it has 1st class as first option with priority as second. Question one - will the 1st class 'show' grayed out or disappear when they (hopefully) go to pay, or can they still pick it.two - will the n...

MC011

I receive the message yesterday from ebay about mc 011, said i have risk with ebay ask me the tracking. my shop selling mobile phone and laptop parts, i have over 1600 good feedback and rating over 99.6%I think because i start selling IPHONE SCREEN P...

Wrongfully taking down a post

I had been offering reprint manuals for people who have video games and no way of knowing how to play them. Most of these date back to the early to mid 80's. I clearly say they are REPRINTS and made no attempt to deceive anyone that they were origina...

cancel listing

I have 2 watchers on an item. I went to get the item and it is not there. Cannot find it anywhere, it is a 2' sculpture. I think my cat swatted it in the trash can. Is there a way to cancel this listing?

Whole number or .99?

Do you set your prices as whole numbers or have them ending at .99? I've heard all these nonsense studies about stores having prices ending in .99 because apparently customers are too stupid to add 1¢ to the price, even though there's tax that will e...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is broken?

Ebay is super broken and I don’t know who to talk to. The customer service reps are no help. I have over 7000+ listings, top rated even power seller and my sales have decreased from 10+ average sales to 2-3 if I’m lucky per day. I know the economy is...

Resolved! Seeing bids

I just sold an item at auction today and wanted to see how many bids it received. I can't see anywhere to get that information, although I thought I was able to see it a few weeks ago. Can someone direct me? I'm still kind of new at this. Thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling on eBay...fast becoming NOT worth my time

Years ago, I found eBay, like so many other people did, and I enjoyed the freedom of being able to go online and find things that I wanted, usually items that didn't show up in stores or even online. Many times, these items were items another individ...

Rating Tool

Is anyone else upset with how they rate us? They don't go by 18 yrs with them and 100% perfect feedback is what I think should count as Top Rated. Situations occur once in a while an item gets damaged and a priced put in wrong or can't locate an item...

About selling

I've been a seller on ebay since December 2022; my sell it low by about 2 months tells how I can increase my sales. Please help me. I'm new to this new business.

eBay cancelled for suspicious buyer, intercepted package

Sold a $1,000 amplifier and shipped it, eBay cancelled the sale, banned the buyer and told me to get the item back if possible. I intercepted and got it back, I talked to eBay twice and they said I could deduct the shipping cost of 239$ which is just...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY POLICIES

WHO ELSE IS SICK AND TIRED OF EBAYS QUESTIONABLE POLICIES? WHICH ARE WROTE TO BRING DOWN GOOD SELLERS. THE FEEDBACK PROCESS IS TRASH AND YOU AS A SELLER HAVE NO OPTION EXCEPT POSITIVE. YOU CAN PUT YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENT ONLY UNDER A POSITIVE. BUT IT W...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors