Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Possible Seller Fraud/Misrepresentation of Product

I suspect that a seller is committing fraud against buyers and have screen shots of what I describe below. I've tried to go throught the standard eBay reporting practices, but it does not allow me to report it fully. Who do I contact for this? I'm al...

I don't want feedback added as a buyer, only seller.

AS-in added to my score for buying something. I only would want it to go up for a sale, stupid ebay. For one, a seller can use auto feedback, a slap in the face, before I even get the dang thing.All I care is saying thanks, as a buyer if I want, as a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS refund

How can I get refund for a postage I paid but can no longer void it in my Shipping Labels page (since it's past the time that I'm able to void it)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! partial Refund Issued NOW I need to send a Return Ship Label

I gave a partial refund to a buyer who claimed 3 pcs out of a sterling silver lot were not sterling. I issued the refund and now wish to have him ship back the 3 pieces in question. How can I send a return label to him at my expense?

Resolved! My local Post Office does not honor ebay shipping discount.

My local Post Office does not honor the ebay shipping discount; i.e., if I am shipping a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box the regular postage is $7.15 and with the ebay discount it is $6.45; when I bring the box to the post office they insist on charging ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tale of Three Sellers...

So, I'm looking for an item to complete a special project. Located three listings that might work. NONE of the listings included information about the size of the piece which matters because these items came in a variety of sizes and without any reco...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 17 helpful

Um trademark infringement....really?

So yesterday a listing got pulled by Velcro n EBay. This made me LOL because it's a pair of kids shoes and, let me type this in caps, EBAYS PRE-SET DESCRIPTION OPTION IS .......FOLD AND VELCRO FASTENS. You people literally add that for us to check if...

Selling and relisting

I sold a motorcycle last night. My item stated $500 deposit within 24 hours. I noticed this morning the buyer is from Sri Lanka and under their feedback it says beware doesn't pay. After 24 hours if no deposit can I relist?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Wanted More Money

I bought and paid for a Rolling Mincer which was paid for on May 5 and on May 10th I emailed the seller to see if it was sent out. She tells me no because she just found out they dont have it. Seller waited until I contacted her, then I go to look fo...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

My local Post Office does not honor ebay shipping discount.

My local Post Office does not honor the ebay shipping discount; i.e., if I am shipping a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box the regular postage is $7.15 and with the ebay discount it is $6.45; when I bring the box to the post office they insist on charging ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm almost done with eBay

Paypal holding 1300.00 for an 1800.00 item until I can show proof of delivery and then I have to wait 3 more days. WTH? 20% of winning bidders wanting to cancel, but no option to give the buyers negative feedback. This is ridiculous. eBay makes absol...

Resolved! Possibly been scammed, pls help.

I possibly been scammed by a buyer. He created an account on the day of purchase. I paid the whole price but just issued a unauthorized payment, not my payment is under hold. I already shipped the item, what should i do, pls help!!!

Ebay return label for item I sold is incorrect

For case #5136121334, Ebay issued a return label for this item that the buyer is wanting to return, but it is not my correct address. My correct address is updated in my settings and is confirmed on PayPal. Please make sure the buyer gets the correct...

Does eBay pay for the listing fee when it lists your item without your consent?

I dont understand this new term: "We(eBay) may automatically renew your fixed-price listings unless your listing sells out or you cancel your listing" If eBay does NOT pay for the relisting fee but relist the items for me then force me to pay, it sou...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors