Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Anyone else seeing these changes to Promoted Listings on View Item Page?

I know ebay has been testing various changes to the View Item (listing) page, maybe along with the Ads Team. I also know that the Ads Team acknowledge a while ago that one of their "modules" (something like "People who views this item also viewed the...

Nicotine patches

I have a question that I can't find a definitive answer to. I was given several boxes of Dr Reddy's (formerly Habitrol) nicotine patches that I never used or even opened. There is no "not for resale" fine print and the expiration date is July 2024. W...

Buyer opened a request: they haven't received their item. Buyer claims I sent just the box.

Hello! I received the following message from ebay: "We want to let you know that your buyer opened a request because they haven’t received their item.Here’s what you need to do: If you’ve already shipped the item to the buyer, just make sure you’ve u...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Nonpaying bidder

I have a nonpaying bidder. I checked his feedback, less than 6 months ago he received a positive but the seller added “never paid” its frustrating we cant leave a negative feedback. Going over his entire feedback, additionally he has 4 negatives and ...

No font size options in templates

When creating a template, there is no option for font size. All there is is bold, bullets, and a button that says custom template. Where can I change the size of the font?

Stop defending eBay's search

I wanted to check out current & sold listings for a "Sports Special 1970-71 Hockey Bobby Orr." I searched eBay & found nothing. I went to Google & it showed me 1 currently active. I went back on eBay & tried a search again. Nothing. Those words match...

Resolved! Buy it now

Why do they have "require immediate payment to be checked off? I thought this was a no brainer.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer bypassed my block

So yesterday I blocked someone cause they were a reseller and today the blocked account bought my item but they used a new account. I knew it was them because their new name was way to similar to the one I blocked and they created their account today...

Even eBay says "Too many items specifics"

eBay finally agrees with sellers, there are "too many item specifics." This came up in the listing frame when I tried to fill in all of the stone attributes on a jewelry item with the words, "no stone."

Web capture_8-8-2023_113227_www.ebay.com.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors