Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

I wanted to go garage saling but I couldn't afford it!!!!

Yep. I recently retired with the plan to have ebay sales supliment my measley income. I haven't sold squat this month, which means I cannot pay all my bills on time and can't even afford to go to garage sales, which I love to do. Pretty bad when you ...

Not to start another slow sales thread...But

Ive refrained from having to post here for years, but now stuff is getting a little weird. An account we have that averages 300-400 a day has dropped to 100-150. Now with it being summer thats understandable. However my main concern is that for the l...

About ready to give it up

If this past week is any indication of what is becoming of eBay, I might as well end all listings & have my items posted only on free sites. If they are just going to sit there & be stared at, might as well do it for free! lol 1 sale for $15 in last ...

List price versus sale price

Please take a look at this listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-Light-Up-Flashing-Assorted-Fidget-Tri-Spinner-Anxiety-Stress-Relief-Toy-/292095986765?mi_u=44311408715 You will notice that the list price is $29.99, you save 76% and the actual sale pri...

How to include 40 photos in one listing

I want to sell a large collection of antique cigar bands. To do so, I'd like to include about 40 photos to give an accurate idea of the range and value of the collection. How can I do this? I have seen similar listings with 'albums' of multiple photo...

Resolved! ebay sold listing research

Alot of times when im looking to list an items, I look at past sold listing to determain my price.I was supprised today when a watch listing I have been watching that sold yesterday for 6k is no longer on completed listings. Makes me wonder how many ...

blue velvet clothing label

Hi can someone tell me what the blue velvet womens clothing label is? No words on label? thank you in advance.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious buyer for item

i have a currently active auction for a desktop CPU and ebey has been spamming me with emails every so often for the last day saying "We had to cancel bids for the buyer, [buyer's name taken out], because they aren't registered on eBay". I keep check...

Resolved! What Store category do vintage books go in?

Would anyone happen to know what Store category do vintage books (childrens', spritual, novels, etc.) go in? Here are the store categories that I am aware FOR AUCTION listings that are included in the monthly store fee. Is there a list for Fixed Pric...

Resolved! Item Specifics Mean Nothing Anymore For Search Results?

If I search some of own items, and in the title it does not have one (1) word that can help with the item search, (due to room in title) but that word is in the item specifics, isn't it suppose to still bring up the item in search? Mine do not seem t...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

Below standard seller performance- listings now off page 1 even though I'm the cheapest!

I recently had a review showing below standard selling performance. In my first month in business I had received a few products that were listed under different models that were not 100% accurate. In order to save the buyers from any frustation I mad...

Resolved! Question about request invoice adjustments

Am I correct that while you can adjust shipping you CANNOT adjust the total for the actual items? I couldn't. What good is this? While shipping is often negotiated, deals are commonly made on the prices of the items. I haven't used this feature in ye...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors