Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Cannot Create New Listing

Hello I would like you to let me know how to slove this problem.I made New listing for selling But I can not go to next page. Always i put back to same page.I mean that I make new listing at the page (2.create your listing) and try to go to next page...

What in GOD'S name is happening with Ebay accounting??!

Money owed for fees versus sold items. All over the map, no sense to it anymore.This is what the front page of "my" Account said owed: Current Balance: C $47.81 Here is what it said when I tried (and it wouldn't let me) to pay it:Your account balance...

Listing not visible in search

We attach here with our mail dated 12/08/2017 where in we hade pointed out that despite our listing our products regularly on your portal the products are not visible on buyers portal. We have checked this by going on to buyers portal. Due to this re...

Resolved! An Interesting Scam, I Have Seen Variations of This One The Boards For Many Years

I remember on OP came to the boards caught up in a scheme like this. I remember because she was pregnant. She was going crazy. She was asked to list on HER account High-end items and the Scammer said they'd sent the items Out. She was to keep a small...

Scammed

Let's see how quickly this post gets yanked.Sold a very high price item in June. Delivery confirmation showed it was delivered AND signed for at the correct address. Buyer states he never got it, demands a personal refund. I contact ebay to ask what ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 4 helpful

Any Way To Get My Money Back?

Late last month I sold two British military medals, packaged them in an envelope and shipped them out. About two weeks later I recieved a message from the buyer claiming the envelope arrived but it was empty. I asked if he could send me pictures of t...

Negative feedback

I received a negative comment from a buyer for allegedly selling a counterfeit product, the product is generic and does not violate VERO's Ebay policy, therefore I consider this comment to be "Defamation" and I could take legal action against the buy...

Convert my 30 day listing to GTC

Hello Friends, I want to change my 30 day listing to GTC. Accidentally I created this listing 30 day. I want to maintain my selling history in terms of getting orders without any interruption. So please helpe to do this. Is it possible to change this...

Buyer claims item is defective but it's brand new.

Buyer filed item under "item is defective" and said there was a spot on the jacket. This jacket is brand new with tags and packaging. What are my options here? I'm worried the customer wore it and now wants to return it. I uploaded stock photos on th...

Is it possible to buy your way past EBAY's invisible selling limits with a Premium or Anchor Store

Since Ebay has switched to the new Selling Portal with all of the analytics. I've been really looking at how the total sales never seem to vary much from month to month in the short term, but slowly rise over time, but the change happens suddenly all...

e-giftcards

I knew it was a risk but I took it I sold the e-giftcard and the buyer wanted a refund but they didn't say anything about it not working at first I told them I knew they used card but I shouldn't said that I contacted Amazon and they told me the bala...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer Claims I Charged Them Twice

When it rains, it pours, and this is my second problem of the day and any help would be wonderful! I sold a transformer last night, notified by paypal, but when I checked ebay, there was no notification the item had sold. I checked my sold items, and...

Anyway to get my ebay fees as low as possible?

Hey guys, I have about 1750 items in my ebay store (fixed price). I have been using the premium store listings the last few months, as it seems to be chaper on the listings every month. I have over 3270 feedback 99.9%. I am getting killed with all th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors