cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-giftcards

I knew it was a risk but I took it I sold the e-giftcard and the buyer wanted a refund but they didn't say anything about it not working at first I told them I knew they used card but I shouldn't said that I contacted Amazon and they told me the balance was 0 after I sold it and they gave me the name of the one who used it and the day it was used and once the buyer got ebay invoved they just issued the refund and told me I didn't give them proof but the buyer didn't give them proof either so why do they just take their word over mine without trying to contact them or anything it's just not fair to the honest sellers who screwed over things like this but I seen it coming you can't trust anyone and ebay dosen't care what makes it worse is that they closed the case and issued the refund right after I called them too explain what happened

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

e-giftcards

Please consider this as merely a suggestion on how to better get your message across.

Try using punctuation.  Capital letters at the beginning of a sentence or, at the very least, a period at the end of one.  Paragraphs are helpful, if the text is long and involved.  Caps and periods will help a great deal, though, for a better understanding and will also make it a much less puzzling read.

Not saying 'NO' doesn't mean 'YES'.

The foolishness of one's actions or words is determined by the number of witnesses.

Perhaps if Brains were described as an APP, many people would use them more often.

Respect, like money, is only of 'worth' when it is earned - with all due respect, it can not be ordained, legislated or coerced. Anonymous
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

e-giftcards

You didn't have proof of delivery, because you emailed it.

Even if you did, the buyer could say the same thing and ebay won't verify.

e-giftcards

There was nothing to explain to ebay. You can't sell e-giftcards here. It doesn't matter what the case was for....there was no seller protection for you on this transaction. Giftcards Policy 

No amount of explaining would have changed the outcome here.You sold something against policy and you didn't have online viewable tracking. 

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

e-giftcards

You said it yourself that you knew the risk.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply