Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Things have changed - HELP!!!!

I don't sell during the summer. Now getting back but things have changed. Always used photobucket, in the past, to store pictures, including the template. Now they want $399. for me to continue. NOT going to happen! Tried signing up for freeauctionsd...

Facebook

Does anyone know if I can put "like me on facebook" on my listing? I have a facebook page "used-childrens-books.net"

Resolved! Adding "total" in Best Offer Additional Terms

I had an item on sale at $9+ and $3+ shipping. I was offered $5 plus a little paragraph about needing it in time for her wedding which was a non issue since my shipping estimate is 8 days earlier than the date she gave. But I declined that original o...

Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

I post hundreds of listing every week and have never had this problem. All of my listing from two days ago and prior, work fine, but all of them from today have this problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If not, suggestions. I have not...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 109 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Has veiws gone down or sells ?

I have seen a slowdown of veiws to allmost 0 in the last few days. customer service said they had a complaint of the same thing . but not in the usa.. just me. all I know was I have been tracking the movement and other than me sharing on the bay. no ...

Markdown Manager Sale Change

Good morning, everyone, or afternoon for those on the east side. I had a question in regards to markdown manager, I did a decent markdown on most of my items and it's boosted the quantity of my sales a fair bit for the month, which I am very satisfie...

Problem with Shopping Cart - I think

I have been trying (on my selling ID) since 8/12 to purchase 2 items from a seller that I have purchased from before - but only 1 item. Her policy states buy one for $7.00 with $4.00 shipping and get each additional item for $7.00 with only .50¢ extr...

Resolved! Is anyone else having trouble responding to messages on Ebay?

For the last two weeks, everytime I reply to a message that I receive on Ebay, it crashes before I can send the message. Then I have to redo the whole thing. I have emptied the cache. I have rebooted the computer, but it keeps doing this. I do not ha...

Trying to help a new seller and turns out I need help

Hi folks... I'm trying to help a new seller by checking out her listings and I can't find any of them even when I try to view just her items. She listed 10 items about 7-8 hours ago. Shouldn't her items show when I search her and click on "view items...

Need More Sales? Always Do "Make an Offer?"

Hi There, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation. I never use "Make an Offer". The reason? Say you know something's worth $20.00. And, with shipping, etc. you really can't go lower than this amount. So, if you list it as...

Feedback for bad buyers

Why is it sellers are unable to give bad feedback to obnoxious buyers? Like the one who returned a bag after first threatening me with bad feedback if I didn't issue her a full refund-and then packed the bag up enclosing her personal trash in the box...

Resolved! Opened unpaid item case against buyer - when can I block buyer from bidding on my other items?

I just opened an unpaid item case against a buyer who hasn't paid for 2 days after the sale. Before I opened the UPI case, I contacted the buyer but she has not responded to date. I know I have to give her another 4 days to pay before the case can be...

buyer refund before i receipt my return item

Hello i need to know what I need to do. I sold an item it was a belt the buyer kept it for a week and then stated it was not real. I never stated it was real but he wanted his money back and you gave it to him plus shipping. When the belt was returne...

Ebay - Come on - Bid Cancellations are out of control - System manipulation

Looking for some eBay Moderater input So I buy this item - I've bought several on ebay. I like to keep my money within the system and support other sellers if their USA based. Yesterday I had a bid cancellation on this same product. The day before I ...

Free Returns: What is your Experience Thus Far?

Free Returns: What is your Experience Thus Far? To be honest, this scares the **bleep** out of me. I've seen some sellers who have this plastered in their listing; I just can not understand why "this" is necessary. Most buyers are aware, no one reall...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors