cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has veiws gone down or sells ?

I have seen a slowdown of veiws to allmost 0 in the last few days. customer service said they had a complaint of the same thing . but not in the usa.. just me. all I know was I have been tracking the movement and other than me sharing on the bay. no real views have happened in about 4 days now... and as far as sells its strange how you get hit very good...  or sit for months with nothing same things.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Yeah, seller spelled "sales" wrong, nice of you to point that out.  As for your lack of interest in the post, since you state you are so busy, why did you even bother to respond?  Sarcastically, at that.  I thought you had better things to do.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 19 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

I don't know about you but my sales dropped a few 

months ago. Views change. Sometimes I get a lot sometimes none. Good luck

Robin

RRR
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

looks like some other folks think the same

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Um, I think, both. At least that's what I'm experiencing. And, I'm in the USA. 

I've been too tired and stressed out from work this week, though, that I just haven't felt up to doing new listings, or even revising current ones. Just been coming home and crashing on the couch every night!

I know sales and views improve with daily listings, but just can't summon up the energy or motivation. Hopefully, I'll get some ready this weekend and schedule them to stagger-list over next week.

Let's hope things will start picking up after Labor Day!

Belle
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

with me its the opposite. I craft much of what I list. so when nothing happens I get sad and lose the creative spark. I can't see the next art or craft in my mind. and just fade from even trying my crafts. I think I allway put up new things . but I am waiting untill cool down to set up booth in quartsite az,  hope my pounds of jewelry will get looked at. most are upcycled things i thought of.  if ever someone looked at it good even if it looks norm far away

Message 5 of 20
latest reply

My view have ABRUPTLY dropped 30% over the last 4-5 days.

I wonder if this is for real or if Ebay's Comodor 64 is on the fritz again.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

I know what you mean. You've got some really unique items, and I think interest in those special handcrafted items will pick up dramatically during the holiday season. Are you promoting your listings on social media sites like Twitter and Pinterest? Also, unique, handcrafted items do really well on the other "E."  Kinda what they're known for.

Belle
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

sales...sales...sales...sales..... NOT sells....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry kinda...late night Trump kinda night..............................

But dang it, can't we get the ENGLISH right.? And I am NOT knockin' E as a 2nd language.....
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

worst july and august i have ever had, so much for that trump economy

There are few aneurysms in American business. Few companies drop dead. Instead, most endure a long slide into the grave. Harvard professor Clayton Christensen
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

( I am sorry I didn't know about the spelling.) well today I get to check back with CS they gave me a case #.. it has been 5 days now of no movement other than us looking.

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

I've received lots of views but so far low sales for the month of August.  Most people are looking forward to the Solar Eclipse on Monday. Those Solar eclipse glasses are the hot item right now and people are taking advantage and making money. Probably after the eclipse is over sales will pick up again.

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

I am in the US. Sales have dropped off tremendously since May or June and so has the amount of views on my items. I was doing about $2000 -3000 a month in gross revenue now I am lucky if I make $700.

It is terrible since I rely solely on this income so I have branched out to other websites to sell my items.

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

and 12 hours with not one view.. CS said it has been reported the 5 days with no movement. but now that 12 hrs more. I just hope the indexing restarts this.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

I think everyone is on their way to the Eclipse

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

With 34 items no one should ever expect views every day.

Message 15 of 20
latest reply