Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

February 14th was my worst selling day out of last 365, Feb 12,13,15,16 in bottom 50 of last 365days

Were there some issues on ebay or paypal that caused the bad 5 days?Anyone esle seeing a big drop in sales? I did get a message from paypal, can anyone interpret it in layman's terms RESOLVED: Issues completing test transactions Impacted Products/API...

Trying to list, hit a wall due to programming glitch...

Trying to list a pair of womens boots, the listing will NOT complete at all. The system is telling me size is required, size IS entered, however, the size box does not have a red asterik next to it. Which leads me to believe this is a programming gli...

Any good sales on this holiday day?

Even after several cups of coffee, I had a hard time getting motivated to do any work today...and then I realized it's probably hopeless ...

IMG_0802.jpg IMG_0450-2.JPG

Can't revise/end listing before it starts

I hav a listing scheduled to list in two days. I want to change it from BIN to auction. I want to change it from good till cancelled to 7 days. Since I can't do either of those, I'd like to end the item before it starts so I can re-list correctly. I ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Great job ebay!

I wonder if this company even bothers to test it before they roll it out anymore. Big email with notification of bad bad underperforming listings and how ebay is going to swoop in and save the day with their recommended price. My real question is, ho...

dumb.JPG

Every other site on line out selling my e-bay items

E-bay has gone from first to last in sales . Getting worst everyday NOT one sale in 6 days , month so far 45 % off and getting worst. Only 2 more months on my premium store subscription most likely will closed store and move to another cheaper site a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Negotiate over $1

I'm selling some software codes for less than $1.50 each. Woke up to an ebay message this morning from a buyer in another country. Was wanting to know if we could set up a Skype call so we can discuss the price and talk about giving him a better pric...

ebay Reshipper Forwarding Co. Hijacking Listings to Their Site

I recently sold a watch, $400, to what turned out to be a US based Japanese Reshipper, Shop Airlines. I discovered they actually pull ebay listings and put them on their own website. They obviously do this on a massive scale. In fact, the only way I ...

SOMETHING NEW HAS BEEN ADDED ?

Once upon a time I was selling two keychains on seperate listings for 9.90 each with free shipping . A buyer came along and offered me 5.50 each buying both of them and I accepted the offers . So I made a total of 11 dollars , then minus the shipping...

Possible fraudulent buyer

Any advice appreciated... Buyer that I accepted offer txt me to ask additional questions about item which I thought was odd after the fact of putting in offer. 1st red flag. After question answered and my suggestion to cancel if they felt they should...

Liquidation Websites

Going through crisis and I need to get back to making side income. I was wondering if anyone can make suggestions on any other liquidation websites besides Liquidation.com? Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks!

Buyer opens case for item not delivered nearly a week before due and then ...

New one on me: Buyer paid for item on the 13th, I mailed it on the 14th and he opened a case against me today (2/17) thinking that the item was due for delivery on Friday the 16th. However the shipping info shows it was due to be delivered on Friday ...

Removing Best Offer on an existing auction that has had sales - impossible?

The title says it all. I can not uncheck the Best offer option on a fixed price listing that has had previous sales. I know I can relist obviously and uncheck it, but I want to preserve the sale count, so I just want to revise. Past threads have said...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors