cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any good sales on this holiday day?

Even after several cups of coffee, I had a hard time getting motivated to do any work today...

IMG_0802.jpg

and then I realized it's probably hopeless ...

IMG_0450-2.JPG

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Too cute

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I'm still pretending, sitting here at my desk.  And he's still snoring in that chair behind me.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I finally had enough of JB Orange Cat's wet nose on my mouse hand. Buzzed Cliff and hollered "He's touching me!" and Cliff came downstairs to collect him. My office is a half level down, so the ground outside is at eye level. JB plucks at my screen until I holler "Go around!" or make the "go around motion" at him and then he comes to the office door to be let in. But there are days like today where he refuses to settle down and stay behind the computer, which drives me bonkers.

I sold a nice refurbished set of Florian Ratchet pruners today. I kept buying new when they got dull, figuring one day I'd gather up all the knives and pruners and get them sharpened. Of course that day never came. Then I discovered that for $14 I can ship the pruners back to Florian for refurbishment and I did that with three sets last spring. Now we are talking about moving into a retirement community so figured I'd sell one of the sets before I acidentally opened it up to use.

They didn’t say it was your fault. They said they blame you.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I love kitties lol

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

pv, I live in a retirement community.  Adult 55 is what they call it.  People Men have been known to wander around and try to open the door of the wrong house or go out to shovel snow, totally nekkid under a gaping open robe.   You may want to keep a few extra sharp sets.

Mr. Standoffish is not a lap cat at all, barely tolerates being picked up, but he will always be no more than 5' away from either one of us.

Sherry

=^.^= =^.^=
( ) ( )
" " =^.^= " "
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

One $10 sale to Canada on this ID, one $8 US sale on another ID. Have only been relisting the past few days, no new listings this week. My son, daughter in law and grandson are visiting from Delaware.  It's my first time meeting him in person (he's 13 months old) so I'm enjoying every minute of it! I'm only reading and posting here now because they're up in town at the park.  🙂

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

No good sales for me today, and I share the motivation level of your adorable cat companion! heart_eyes

Message 8 of 8
latest reply