Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Best offer and buyer location eBay glitch

I'm on the West Coast, so my shipping costs vary widely. I listed a set of dishes that were quite heavy at a price that I was comfortable with offering free shipping to any region. One of the factors that is very important to me in deciding how much ...

ebay as a side gig

There is so much angst from sellers (like me!) disappointed with sales anymore that the question becomes what are realistic expectations for selling here? Obviously there are people selling full-time and maybe even making a good living on ebay. I won...

User avatar by Guide
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay giveth and eBay taketh away

I came in to print labels for shipping and noticed I had 1,000 free listings if used before Oct. 1, 2018. I went and loaded up my Auction Wizard listing program and came back to list my items to sell and GONE! All of the free listings GONE! Now that ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL WHO POSTED ON THE YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED THREAD 1/3/2018

Many of you posted on the YOUR ITEM HAS SHIPPED, PLEASE SHARE YOUR OPINION thread in January of 2018. Buyers and sellers weighed in. Thank you for that. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/YOUR-ITEM-HAS-SHIPPED-please-share-your-opinion/m-p/2794165...

Resolved! Email ad sent without an ebay account

I have a friend that periodically looks at my listings, she does not have an ebay account. She got an email tonight showing her that one of my listings was marked down. I have no watchers on that item. How would they get her email address?

Help me to be cautious

i am selling a gaming computer and want to make sure I am taking all the necessary steps to avoid being scammed because this is a $2,000 computer.1) Require payment before shipping2)Ship to address given to me buy eBay and only that address3)Require ...

Resolved! HELP! Only 2 of my 814 active listings are showing up.

I have 814 active listings and just discovered that only two listings are showing up. Either in my store or in "View Items For Sale."https://www.ebay.com/sch/johnsonsales-wisconsin/m.html?_trksid=p3692https://www.ebay.com/str/johnsonsalesstore I rece...

Buyer returned dirty underwear

So I sold an undergarment (underwear) and the buyer (guest account purchase) filed a remorse return and sent it back. The buyer mentioned that it was for her wedding and didn't fit right. The package returned was missing an accessory that was origina...

Selling Limits

I have a question about selling limits. Why is it that sales that were canceled or closed due to non payer counts towards your selling limits? I would think if a sale was canceled or a customer never paid and UIC was closed, those sales should be rea...

Buyer bought 2 items but opened return request on wrong item....

Sold two glass pumpkins to a buyer who purchased on two different days and were sent seperately. She wants to return one but has opened the return request on the wrong pumpkin. They are not the same weight. Can she close the return on her end before ...

Resolved! feedback forum doesn't let me respond to my own feedback left for buyers

feedback forum doesn't let me respond to my own feedback left for buyers,I left generic feedback that was a positive for a customer... "perfect customer -enjoy the XXXX" but she left a negative... so I went back to try and add a reply and it wouldn't...

Resolved! Your items are waiting in carts ------- How do I STOP Ebay from sending annoying emails?

I keep getting emails from Ebay like: "Your items are waiting in carts, now make the sale." or "Eyes are on your items, now make the sale." I have been getting these emails every other day. I list my items at a the lowest price that I can with free s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors